Modified Live - 28th June Brands Hatch

H5

The bank looked a lot steeper than it was. We parked more across it than straight down it so it wasnt a problem. :)

The drifting was great as usual, and on the time attack there were some incredibly fast machines - there was a Sierra Cosworth that went like a rocket on the straights.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bank looked a lot steeper than it was. We parked more across it than straight down it so it wasnt a problem. :)

The drifting was great as usual, and on the time attack there were some incredibly fast machines - there was a Sierra Cosworth that went like a rocket on the straights.

Yeh saw that one, I got a few pics and also of the Scoobie going off on the car v bike!

Shame the Hyabussa didnt get the back end out round the track!!

Car of the day for me was the drag Mitsi, amazing work... What a car!! Am really looking forward to seeing the 350z drag car on the 27th now!

Yeh saw that one, I got a few pics and also of the Scoobie going off on the car v bike!

Car of the day for me was the drag Mitsi, amazing work... What a car!! Am really looking forward to seeing the 350z drag car on the 27th now!

I missed the car vs bike, who won and what were the specs? Was the bike a Hyabussa? Poor choice of bike if you ask me, too much power and weight, better off with a proper race bike. And getting the back end out? Like to see you try :p:lol:

The bike won by default as the car had an "off" at 108mph on his flying lap.

As the car had done a warm up lap only 4s slower than the bikes fast lap, my money would have been on the car.

I'd expect the car to win every time. Bikes arent anywhere near as quick through the corners, or at least they shouldnt be ;)

Nah it was a proper superbike ... unsure of which one though. The car vs bike was a bit of a anticlimax as he stacked it on his first proper full speed lap on the first corner. To use the drivers phrase 'he ran out of talent'.

.......... I want the same spot next year, great for spectating B)

It wasn't half bad was it. Few more cars next year would make an Indian style stockade and a private picnic area could be created with a great view :thumbs:

Tony covering up for the Sun

DSC02374-1.jpg

Dan (Bullet, Sarah, Dominique and Myself!)

DSC02375-1.jpg

Bullets side line!

DSC02381-1.jpg

My reflective period continues!

DSC02384.jpg

DSC02385-1.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

Bundus and Dan

DSC02444.jpg

Andy (Kudos) and Janice... Its ok, he wasnt driving!

DSC02559.jpg

Scott making sure..........

DSC02598.jpg

A loitering Yoda! Colin from CAT Driver Training waiting for Shane to bring the GT-R home

DSC02628.jpg

A bit of burnout drift

DSC02430.jpg

A big BURNOUT

DSC02436.jpg

The V8 S-14

DSC02459.jpg

The end of the line for the V8 S-14!

DSC02477.jpg

A Zed doing well on the Gymkhana

DSC02484.jpg

My fave car in the Time Attack.... over 14 years old and still running strong and keeping up with the new kids..

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02658.jpg

DSC02664.jpg

Car in the pitlane... :-)

DSC02681.jpg

Truck racing

DSC02719.jpg

DSC02724.jpg

Fave pic for the caption comp!!

DSC02729.jpg

Hyabussa about to hit curves for the 1st time!

DSC02732.jpg

Car v bike about to start

DSC02758.jpg

Biker taking the pi55

DSC02759.jpg

Result of biker taking the pi55 (Driver says..."I ran out of talent!)

DSC02764.jpg

Biker still taking the pi55

DSC02767.jpg

Biker offering to clean the windows of the scoobie to get it back out on the road!

DSC02769.jpg

Biker enjoying victory!

DSC02745.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

Had to work late the last couple of evenings, will do it tonight, honest.

seem to remember this with all your photoshoots :lol:

I have a similer problem!! Think I have about 6 shows worth to go through!!

Also another issue is taking pics in RAW, then having to go through them to find the good ones, delete the bad, reformat to jpeg and an acceptable size and then you dont get a chance to photoshop the raw ones to make them look better and then turn to jpgs...

:angry: