Modified Live - 28th June Brands Hatch

H5

modifiedlive%20summertime%20master.jpg

Hot on the back of JTS we now have Modified Live - Sunday 28th June at Brands Hatch (click above image for official website and more info)

350z-uk.com are having a stand at this show, and are able to offer discounted tickets for all signed up members of the site.

As a member of 350z-uk.com, advanced tickets will cost just £7.50 including free vehicle pass (1 vehicle per ticket) This will enable you to display your pride and joy on the club stand!

Standard cost is £12.50, and entry on the day is £20. So save yourself some money and book to come with the club NOW!

We need to get a list of the people attending sent to the organisers, and after the great 25 car showing we had at JTS, this presents another great opportunity to meet and greet fellow owners! Get your name down and join in the fun for less! :thumbs:

No doubt the variety of cars will provide plenty of ideas on what you want to do next with your own. Even if you havent got any plans to modify the car, those who spend the day waxing will no doubt be glad to chat about their latest show and shine products!

Please can you add your names to the list below if you want to come along, and we should be able to arrange for payment by paypal to be made to the club shortly.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

********ANNOUNCEMENT********

We are pleased to announce that we can offer discounted tickets for this event. Tickets are just £7.50 for members wanting to attend the show, and this can be paid via the Donate button. Please put your names down and I will provide final details when I get back from holiday (next Sunday).

Be great to see as many of you along again :thumbs:

1. H5

2. Chris`I +1 (TBC - need to ask the social sec!)

:)

Quick question, does the discount apply to +1s? Just wanted to clarify before telling Amanda her ticket is more expensive than mine :lol:

Oh and in relation D1RC, I'll bring my drift Zed (HPI Sprint 2 drift) for people to have a go with if they fancy it :thumbs:

Oh and in relation D1RC, I'll bring my drift Zed (HPI Sprint 2 drift) for people to have a go with if they fancy it :thumbs:

What scale is D1RC Chris? sounds quite fun... :thumbs:

1/10 scale RC mate. I'll bring it along to the Chilli's too if I can make it on the Sunday. The social sec has double booked me :bang: They had them at Silverstone in by the scuteneering enclosure and are going to be at Brands too :thumbs: Shame theres no one near me that does RC drift :blush:

What scale is D1RC Chris? sounds quite fun... :thumbs:

1/10 scale RC mate. I'll bring it along to the Chilli's too if I can make it on the Sunday. The social sec has double booked me :bang: They had them at Silverstone in by the scuteneering enclosure and are going to be at Brands too :thumbs: Shame theres no one near me that does RC drift :blush:

might see what I can find on ebay!!

£7.50 a ticket is a fiver discount for club members :thumbs:

1. H5

2. Chris`I +1

3. Chesterfield +1

4. Cavey

:bounce:

Martin: HPI Sprint 2 or Hotbodies Cyclone are good bets. Both are available on ebay quite a bit cheaper than I got mine for! There was one for sale on here not so long ago :doh:

I think its worth mentioning that we will attend any shows and if anyone finds one that we havent covered then please post it up. Rob does a great job in sorting the tickets and passes out but if anything falls off the radar then let us know.

We know this is a great forum and the meets are always enjoyed by the owners. If you havent been to one yet then get your name down. :thumbs:

Sorry guys, but you weren't doing this show when we first booked. We will be there and hopefully be on a stand next to you guys again :thumbs:

We need reminding of which shows to do. Theres so many we just dont know which ones to pick. I just wanted to do this to get more people interested in RC drifting as Amanda is going mad I dont use my RC car no more :lol::blush: Maybe Envy should start selling them :thumbs:

I think its worth mentioning that we will attend any shows and if anyone finds one that we havent covered then please post it up. Rob does a great job in sorting the tickets and passes out but if anything falls off the radar then let us know.

We know this is a great forum and the meets are always enjoyed by the owners. If you havent been to one yet then get your name down. :thumbs:

+1 :thumbs: