Modified Live - 28th June Brands Hatch

H5

We have a spot for 6 so I won't know until the day. More than happy to add you on the day is possible.

Those that are coming, it looks like the tickets on the day are £20. We will sort out crediting people back with a club discount after the event. :thumbs:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can get there anytime from 7.30am. I will probably look to be there for about 8.30 - 9 so that we have a presence from early on - what time do you want to meet mate?

8:30-9am suits me. I would probably go closer to 8:30, but Amanda will vote 9am, so why not 8:45am? ;)

We can get there anytime from 7.30am. I will probably look to be there for about 8.30 - 9 so that we have a presence from early on - what time do you want to meet mate?

8:30-9am suits me. I would probably go closer to 8:30, but Amanda will vote 9am, so why not 8:45am? ;)

Sounds like a plan. What route are you going? Then we can meet up with Darren and the others outside the event.

Sounds like a plan. What route are you going? Then we can meet up with Darren and the others outside the event.

M3-M25 most likely. Never been to Brands before so will just be following Google/SatNav. Sure theres somewhere we can meet up on the way though ;)

We are meeting here between 7.30 and 8 http://www.thepiedbull.co.uk/ to collect our tickets if anyone else fancies a coffee.

You need to be in before 9 as you will be turned away from the club stands..

Cheers mate, will see what the timings look like :thumbs:

Where have you heard the 9 am piece from? I've had a note saying 'anytime from 7.30'.

We are meeting here between 7.30 and 8 http://www.thepiedbull.co.uk/ to collect our tickets if anyone else fancies a coffee.

You need to be in before 9 as you will be turned away from the club stands..

Cheers mate, will see what the timings look like :thumbs:

Where have you heard the 9 am piece from? I've had a note saying 'anytime from 7.30'.

Smokey got a message saying so, it was the same last year too I think as they need to get the cars off the road and as there is only one track in to the show area, stop pedestrians getting run over!

Ok cool, or could pos meet at the Portabello Inn, its on the main A20 at the junction leading to the Paddock entrance "Fawkham Road/ London Road"

Probably better for us. At JTS there was confusion over who was on which stand and we ended up having members in the wrong place or arriving late. Better we make our own arrangements so we can easily find out way to out spot :)

Ahh damn it, ill have to give it a miss then, no point getting up with a hangover to not get on the stand :lol:

But i will come along later in the day....see you there!!

Definitely, come on over :thumbs:

Will do mate ;)

I live quite local but was going away Saturday night, but yesterday that turned into just a night out...ow well, will have to make the next one!

Plus, the car is having some paintwork and dent removal work over the next month, along with fitting the lowering springs so not quite show standard yet anyway ;)

Will do mate ;)

I live quite local but was going away Saturday night, but yesterday that turned into just a night out...ow well, will have to make the next one!

Plus, the car is having some paintwork and dent removal work over the next month, along with fitting the lowering springs so not quite show standard yet anyway ;)

Where abouts in Kent you from Chazza? Im in Hempstead, what Zed have you got? ill keep my eyes peeled :thumbs: