Modified Live - 28th June Brands Hatch

H5

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home and showered. What a great day, lots of entertainment in many forms :teeth: Saw some great cars, my fav has to have been the Orange Ford GT (Avro/Roush 720 Mirage) gorgeous :cloud9: and what a beautiful soundtrack too :band:

Thanks again for the great organisation Rob (H5) and Chris I hope you can get your camera sorted ;)

Look forward to the pics and videos taken

Just got home and showered. What a great day, lots of entertainment in many forms :teeth: Saw some great cars, my fav has to have been the Orange Ford GT (Avro/Roush 720 Mirage) gorgeous :cloud9: and what a beautiful soundtrack too :band:

Thanks again for the great organisation Rob (H5) and Chris I hope you can get your camera sorted ;)

Look forward to the pics and videos taken

Was a terrible problem Chris had with his camera, I think he needs more practice tbh :lol:

Was another great day, thanks to Rob for organising the pitch at such short notice, I think we'll have the same one next year please ;) Was great to be able to sit with the cars and be able to watch all the action :thumbs:

Will offload the photos that Rob took on Amanda's camera later and get them posted up.

Was a terrible problem Chris had with his camera, I think he needs more practice tbh :lol:

Was another great day, thanks to Rob for organising the pitch at such short notice, I think we'll have the same one next year please ;) Was great to be able to sit with the cars and be able to watch all the action :thumbs:

Will offload the photos that Rob took on Amanda's camera later and get them posted up.

Thanks to all of those that supported the club, the pitch was great and one of the busiest spots at the show, as well as a great viewing area for the track action. Great weather for most of the day too. Just a shame Chris had such problems with his camera....

Thanks to all of those that supported the club, the pitch was great and one of the busiest spots at the show, as well as a great viewing area for the track action. Great weather for most of the day too. Just a shame Chris had such problems with his camera....

Yes terrible problem with the camera - sorry Rob. Never got a decent shot of you as you wanted during the whole day :lol:

Ill post them up when I get home today.

It was a great show, the spot was great, right next to our friends in the GTROC, and just next to the bank where everyone was positioned to watch the drifting.

I dont think the Z's on the stand had a break of two minutes from people taking pics all day :thumbs:

Sorry we didnt get to chat Mazz, I gather you had to return ready for work :( Will catch up at the next one :)

The supercars that arrived were quite impressive - though I have to say the colours chosen for the vinyl wraps were a bit gash. Mat black just does not look right on an F430 spider. As for the gold on the Veyron. Seriously. Thats the millionaire equivalent of wearing the biggest chunk of elizabeth Duke you can muster. Nice car all the same, but I agreed with the commentary box - it cant buy taste.

I think we all came away with a touch of sunburn, and with the exception of a couple of spots of rain which never amounted to much, the weather was fantastic all day.

Thanks to Rob for the organisation, and looking forward to the next one :thumbs:

Yes terrible problem with the camera - sorry Rob. Never got a decent shot of you as you wanted during the whole day :lol:

Ill post them up when I get home today.

It was a great show, the spot was great, right next to our friends in the GTROC, and just next to the bank where everyone was positioned to watch the drifting.

I dont think the Z's on the stand had a break of two minutes from people taking pics all day :thumbs:

Sorry we didnt get to chat Mazz, I gather you had to return ready for work :( Will catch up at the next one :)

The supercars that arrived were quite impressive - though I have to say the colours chosen for the vinyl wraps were a bit gash. Mat black just does not look right on an F430 spider. As for the gold on the Veyron. Seriously. Thats the millionaire equivalent of wearing the biggest chunk of elizabeth Duke you can muster. Nice car all the same, but I agreed with the commentary box - it cant buy taste.

I think we all came away with a touch of sunburn, and with the exception of a couple of spots of rain which never amounted to much, the weather was fantastic all day.

Thanks to Rob for the organisation, and looking forward to the next one :thumbs:

Surprised the cars on the bank held it there. I would be nervous of the car just slipping down into some of them beauiful skylines. Maz that undertray looks nice in the flesh :teeth:

Lol!! Yeh!! Guess they were all in gear! And 2nd'd on the undertray mate, looked like a top bit of modding!

Good to see a few of you there, Chris, Darren, sorry I didnt get back to say Hi... I was trying to get back to see you but then found that a couple of young ladies had magnetised themselves a couple of the cars and had to pay close attention to make sure they wernt scratching the cars.. And take photographic evidence just incase!!

Surprised the cars on the bank held it there. I would be nervous of the car just slipping down into some of them beauiful skylines. Maz that undertray looks nice in the flesh :teeth:

Lol!! Yeh!! Guess they were all in gear! And 2nd'd on the undertray mate, looked like a top bit of modding!

Good to see a few of you there, Chris, Darren, sorry I didnt get back to say Hi... I was trying to get back to see you but then found that a couple of young ladies had magnetised themselves a couple of the cars and had to pay close attention to make sure they wernt scratching the cars.. And take photographic evidence just incase!!

Lol!! Yeh!! Guess they were all in gear!!

The handbrakes work fine you wussies, if they are adjusted correctly so you dont have to pull them so they are pointing vertical to get it to bite! Mine was in gear too though :lol: I want the same spot next year, great for spectating B)

Lol!! Yeh!! Guess they were all in gear!!

The handbrakes work fine you wussies, if they are adjusted correctly so you dont have to pull them so they are pointing vertical to get it to bite! Mine was in gear too though :lol: I want the same spot next year, great for spectating B)

The bank looked a lot steeper than it was. We parked more across it than straight down it so it wasnt a problem. :)

The drifting was great as usual, and on the time attack there were some incredibly fast machines - there was a Sierra Cosworth that went like a rocket on the straights.