Supercharged Z

sunset350z

My initial concern is that the seller focuses on the supercharger being a big selling point but no photos of it or much info on it. I would want a lot more information about it before even seeing it such as who installed it, dyno charts, service schedule on it etc etc.

Guessing from the bulge its a stillen, didnt know they could do 410 and if it is then it should have some internal work if not I would leave alone...

Also most of the normal clutches are rated to 350bhp, if its over they may need changing....

If it was me the only supercharged one I would have is the one I did myself! Personally dont like the stillen due to the bonnet bulge....

Wasnt there another TT or SC on Autotrader recently?

I'd learn how to drive an N/A one first :p (only joking mate - I crashed one too)

I doubt you'd be able to get anything even close to that for 11k. I dont like the wheels but it seems to have everything else :thumbs:

Not a fan of that bonnet either :thumbdown:

I quite like the bonnet bulge, but it's only allowable if there's a stillen under it. If you plan to sell an modified FI car, you definately need to put loads of info on there. Mind you, someone will buy it without knowing the potential problems.

That one on ebay is the utimate stealth Z, completely stock on the outside but with a bomb under the bonnnet B)

Standard apart from the ugly ass bonnet.....

Think your confused Stew!! The ebay turbo one is totally stock on the outside....

That one on ebay is the utimate stealth Z, completely stock on the outside but with a bomb under the bonnnet B)

Standard apart from the ugly ass bonnet.....

Think your confused Stew!! The ebay turbo one is totally stock on the outside....

Yeh Stew! :p:lol:

If it was me the only supercharged one I would have is the one I did myself! Personally dont like the stillen due to the bonnet bulge....

Couldn't agree more.

Why spend all that money on FI and then sell it??

Probably because either:-

a. Its not producing what the owner expected it to.

b. Its got issues.

c. There is a lot more money to spend before it is right.

(Sounds like my ex wife - not producing ;) and has issues!! :teeth: )

If it came with a dyno sheet and a decent installation and fault finding history then potentially it could be a great buy.

On a personal note I like the bonnet bulge.

To the unsuspecting it means nothing and to other Zed owners it say's

'Mines faster than yours' (Said in an infantile childish voice of course.)

Ming the Considered