Veilside 3 wing spoiler

SunGodRA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Can anyone confirm the roadster version is different from the hardtop?

Guys,

I can now confirm that it fits the coupe as well as the hard top/coupe.

I have just offerred it up on a 2004 JDM coupe with no issues. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Alex.

OH NO IT DOESNT! :blush:

Just had it sprayed and fitter told me there was no way he could get it on there :thumbdown:

Surely they never sprayed it before they tried the fit. :thumbdown:

As previously stated I offered it up to the coupe and there were no fitment issues.

You even confirmed on receipt of the wing that you had offered it up and also experienced no fitment issues.

I knew that I should not have sold you this. :lol:

As previously stated I offered it up to the coupe and there were no fitment issues.

You even confirmed on receipt of the wing that you had offered it up and also experienced no fitment issues.

It was all doomed to failure from the outset! :lol::lol::lol:

When I offered it up it seemed okay, but i didnt remove nissan badge etc

Going to have a look at it later on and see what fitter means

Likewise, I did not remove the rear badge either and as you know I also told you that previously. :)

Anyway, what is done is done. :blush:

Needless to say, with all my products new or used that I supply to the forum I have a unique warranty in place where as, if anyone is not satisfied with any of my products or the product is not as described or anyone has decided that the product is really not for them then I will refund the purchase price in full with out question providing they return the goods to me within 7 days providing that the part was not especially ordered.

Also if they can not find a bodyshop to fit any body panel that I supply then I will also refund the purchase price in full, even to SunGodRA, even after 2 months. :lol:

Alex. :thumbs:

Likewise, I did not remove the rear badge either and as you know I also told you that previously. :)

Needless to say, with all my products new or used that I supply to the forum I have a unique warranty in place where as, if anyone is not satisfied with any of my products or the product is not as described or anyone has decided that the product is really not for them then I will refund the purchase price in full with out question providing they return the goods to me within 7 days providing that the part was not especially ordered.

Also if they can not find a bodyshop to fit any body panel that I supply then I will also refund the purchase price in full, even to SunGodRA, even after 2 months. :lol:

I wasnt expecting any refund Alex, so that is a very kind gesture - thanks :thumbs:

• 8 months later...

You a business or a charity mate? Almost too kind, great service :thumbs: