Veilside 3 wing spoiler

SunGodRA

Can anyone confirm the roadster version is different from the hardtop?

Guys,

I can now confirm that it fits the coupe as well as the hard top/coupe.

I have just offerred it up on a 2004 JDM coupe with no issues. :thumbs:

Cheers,

Alex.

Cash is king! - PM me your best price :p

Awaiting PayPal details Alex - please PM and will transfer tonight

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Provisionally SOLD to me :D

Swine Flu is costing me a fortune!

In last 24 hours I have bought a Spoiler, £180 on window tints and £100 on a de-limiter - anyone else got something for sale I can buy :lol::lol::lol:

how about a carbon plenum with spacer when i have them made, retail at a bargain price of £250, might as well ;)

Offer withdrawn as seller is being anal about shipping to address other than PayPal verified address (I want it sent to my work address, if it is sent to home address I wont be here to sign for it)

Seller is not being anal. :)

Buyer wanted me to accept payment by Paypal from a third party as he was skint and sent to a non verified address. :thumbdown:

Wake up and smell the coffee mate. :lol:

Offer withdrawn as seller is being anal about shipping to address other than PayPal verified address (I want it sent to my work address, if it is sent to home address I wont be here to sign for it)

Buyer wanted me to accept payment by Paypal from a third party as he was skint and sent to a non verified address. :thumbdown:

What f***ing difference does it make where the money comes from, as long as its hits your account?? - the fact that I dont get paid till the end of the month means I can get someone else to pay for it on my behalf.

As far as smelling the coffee goes - dont patronise me - many can vouch for me on here

What f***ing difference does it make where the money comes from, as long as its hits your account?? - the fact that I dont get paid till the end of the month means I can get someone else to pay for it on my behalf.

As far as smelling the coffee goes - dont patronise me - many can vouch for me on here

Whatever :lol:

Whatever :lol:

You really are a nasty arrogant person - good luck with the sale