induction kit & exhaust upgrade

Hi peeps,

I've stepped into the new ZED world and love it! Recently purchased a 54 plate GT spec. I am looking to purchase an induction kit and new exhaust.

Can anyone recommend an induction kit? I read AES induction kit is a very good choice, I found this link http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/product_ ... cts_id=952 but not sure if its the correct one?

I love the sound of the nismo exhausts and found this link someone else posted on here http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... 77#reviews Has anyone else found it at a cheaper price?

Thanks

AEM is pretty good, Nismo intake is actually a rebadged AEM! If you do fit that and keep it long you will need to remove the 2nd windscreen washer tank... You can run them as a short ram but you will need a heat sheild and they done come with one... My preference is the typhoon but keep the heat shield on!!

As Martin say Nismo is about £1200, cat remember if that is ypipe or cat back, plenty of other options out there like the 5zigen for the same money... Give Envy a call (Gaz Walker or Chilli Red on here!) as they can help...

:welcome:

Nismo is cat back :thumbs: but IMO there are much better exhausts available for that sort of money :)

+1 at the prices these days there are better exhausts than the Nismo. Cant beat it for the sound IMO though (dont worry, not starting that arguement again :lol: )

:welcome: btw :teeth:

Nismo is cat back :thumbs: but IMO there are much better exhausts available for that sort of money :)

+1 at the prices these days there are better exhausts than the Nismo. Cant beat it for the sound IMO though (dont worry, not starting that arguement again :lol: )

:welcome: btw :teeth:

:shutup:

I've gone and ordered a Pop charger, Berk HFC and Nismo Exhaust. Can't wait to get all the kit fitted! I Wonder how much more HP I will gain with these 3 mods.

:lol: nothing :lol:

sorry to p1ss on your chips but unless you have an aftermarket ECU or piggy back or reflashed ECU. then the current ECU cancels out all mods.

sorry if that seemed a bit harsh, wasn meant to be a giggle.

the only thing you will gain is noise, and if that helps the butt dyno feel like its going faster than all well and good.

i have an invidia true dual typhoon induction and will at some point get some HFC's but as i said above all i gained was noise