370Z launch Chesterfield.

Renegade

Does nothing for me going on those pics, looks nothing special at all. :surrender:

Looks plain to me. :thumbdown:

Front looks naff.

Lights look naff.

Wheels look far to small.

Beavis, I'm surprised you haven't said it "needs spacers and lowered" :)

They are meant to be much nicer in the flesh then they are in pics, but the 350 looks nice in the flesh AND pics. I'm hoping the 370 will grow on people, otherwise Nissan are in trouble.

My issue is that, when i bought the 350 i didn't have to spend any money on modifying the look of the car as it looks sweet enough standard.

The 370 on the other hand needs a bit of attention in my eyes, firstly that front bumper has got to go, will have to see whether the lights grow on me but at the mo i'm not a big fan.

Lastly only the red and white ones are doing it for me just now :blush:

I don't understand the comment "it looks nicer in the flesh"...."pics don't do it just" etc............I don't need to see it in the flesh to know it looks like @*!#.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the pictures and letting us all know. Even though some of us dont like its lardy weirdness (me included) we still want to see one for ourselves :D

I may pop down and have a look too - but Ill be taking the transit van not the Z, as the car parking at Gordon Lamb Nissan is utter toss. Lucky if you can find a space as they are al full of stock rather than available for customers, and when you do they are about three feet wide - door ding heaven. :dry:

I may pop down and have a look too - but Ill be taking the transit van not the Z, as the car parking at Gordon Lamb Nissan is utter toss. Lucky if you can find a space as they are al full of stock rather than available for customers, and when you do they are about three feet wide - door ding heaven. :dry:

What is it with Nissan dealers they all do that - have shed loads of space but fill it up with Micras and Navara stock!

If you look in one of the pics, you can see some of the problem at chesterfield - its right next door to the Renault dealership (also Gordon Lamb), and they fill half the spaces with Renault stock too - as in the pic, Kangol (or whatever) vans get pride of place.

I don't understand the comment "it looks nicer in the flesh"...."pics don't do it just" etc............I don't need to see it in the flesh to know it looks like @*!#.

It doesnt look any better in the flesh

It doesnt look any better in the flesh

A nice car looks nice in a pic and funnily enough it looks good in the flesh too.........................