DAVEYBOY

Hello everyone

Im new to the 350z owners club, bought a 2006 facelift (296) 350z and totally love it!!!!!

Very quick for a 20 year old!!! :)

Ive joined here to keep up to date with the car and to try and hunt down a nismo exhaust :):) I can only found the exhausts on http://www.z-store.co.uk but they are 1450 quid :(:(.

Also any meets and please let me know!!:)

Hello everyone

Im new to the 350z owners club, bought a 2006 facelift (296) 350z and totally love it!!!!!

Very quick for a 20 year old!!! :)

Ive joined here to keep up to date with the car and to try and hunt down a nismo exhaust :):) I can only found the exhausts on http://www.z-store.co.uk but they are 1450 quid :(:(.

Also any meets and please let me know!!:)

Welcome to the forums.

You do know that the Nismo exhaust is priced about £1200 or there abouts, right?

If you are looking to spend that kind of money, then there is certainly more choice out there.

I know of a new "secret" exhaust that CS is able to supply, but I'm sworn to secrecy.

It's very nice and sounds nice too, very shiny

Its not a secret at all. I've seen it. We are talking about the (ermm.. Whats it called again?) arent we? :lol:

I know of a new "secret" exhaust that CS is able to supply, but I'm sworn to secrecy.

It's very nice and sounds nice too, very shiny

Its not a secret at all. I've seen it. We are talking about the (ermm.. Whats it called again?) arent we? :lol:

You mean this thing, right?

secret_exhaust001.jpg