Stunning Interlagos Fire Type-g 350z Fairlady SOLD

Pure

As some of you know, I have been privileged enough to own one of only 2 Type-G 350Z’s in the UK.

The car is in immaculate condition and has been an absolute dream to own and drive. Far superior to the MY03 Blade silver car I owned before this one.

Unfortunately, I need 4 seats due to a family addition black_eye.gif So she has to go.

Spec of the car is as follows:-

May 06 (06 Plate) Nissan 350z Fairlady ST – Type-G in Interlagos Fire - 296bhp

Sourced by myself and supplied by Bonsai, Import Grade 4.5A, 39k current Miles.

Taxed and tested until May 2010.

The car is a real head turner; it has been fitted with the following additional factory fitted kit over a standard Fairlady ST.

• Cabernet coloured leather seats

• Special RAYS 18-inch (Front)/19-inch (Rear), forged light weight wheels & Potenza RE050 Tyres.

• Front and rear Fender Trim

• Cabernet colour leather-wrapped steering wheel, shift knob & parking brake lever

• Aluminium kick plates.

The car has also been fitted with the following extras:-

• HKS SLD – Delimited to 172mph

• IPOD connector to standard BOSE head unit

• Fujitsubo Stainless Steel JDM exhaust option (Best sounding exhaust imo, not too loud).

• Performance Friction Brake pads.

• Stubby s2000 aerial

• UK pod for MPG, MPH, time etc

• Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser

• 350Z mats

• Luggage net

This car has been loved. Always hand washed with the 2 bucket method, Waxed with Victoria wax concourse and Jet Seal 109 every few weeks and has only drunk Shell V-Power since the day I bought her!

The colour, condition and paintwork of this car are exceptional! You will never see another 350Z in this colour. It’s a real head turner. As the paint is not water based paint, it’s not as prone to stone chipping either as most of the UK zeds do

I am truly gutted to have to sell this car, but needs must.

Someone will be getting one of the best factory standard 350Z’s in the UK. I would love this car to go to another forum enthusiast.

I am looking for £16295 o.n.o

Please contact me via PM to discuss any genuine enquiries, or if you require anymore pics or info :-)

Thanks for looking :bye:

Cheers

Greg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on the need to sell and having spotted the car on a damp day with you heading in the opposite direction I know it stands out, best of luck :thumbs:

hehe, thanks, the little un is almost 9 months old now! :-) We have managed with the A2 upto now, but with the missis going back to work in a month....we are defo going to need 2 practical cars now :-(

So, I've got a month left of enjoyable motoring. Unless someone snaps it up sooner. :drunk:

Sorry to hear you are finally biting the bullet and selling it Greg - I know you've been taking care of it for a while.

It is still my fave Zed colour! :cloud9: (BTW you owe me Copywright money from the Donut meet pics!) :lol:

If we could we would snap that off you - its a pristine example - some lucky rascal is going to get a super motor there - best of luck with it mate :thumbs:

PS Maybe Rick can buy it for Karen - they could be a double Interlagos Zed family! ;)

Lovely car, could of been tempted but I'm not a fan of imports............ :blush:

Good luck with the sale, :thumbs:

They're all imports dummy :bangin::p

Congratulations on the 9 month old reason to sell the Zed. Lovely car, sure it will be snapped up :thumbs:

Lovely car, could of been tempted but I'm not a fan of imports............ :blush:

Yes but some come with steering wheel buttons, headlight washers and rectangular number plates that i like :p

Yes but some come with steering wheel buttons, headlight washers and rectangular number plates that i like :p

Headlight washers are a pain in the ass to wax and polish around :p

Square numberplates are best :boxing:

Hehehe.

• 1 month later...

I have to say after seeing one in that colour this is one car i'd definitely buy if i had the money. I'm not a fan of imports but i can see you picked up an A1 example and looked after it ever since. Loving the colour of them seats as well :thumbs: . Suprised it hasn't sold as well. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...