Impatient me...NOW WITH PICS PG 2

Cragus

That looks so much better than my satin Z badge :thumbs: .......... Damn, I really want one now!

the chillis can help you out but they about £60

or have a search in the group buys as i have some one making up a likwid art version but there is a time delay. should be between £25-£35

That looks so much better than my satin Z badge :thumbs: .......... Damn, I really want one now!

the chillis can help you out but they about £60

or have a search in the group buys as i have some one making up a likwid art version but there is a time delay. should be between £25-£35

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I'll post more pics when the strut is complete aswell. rtbiscuit is correct...infact they are £65 per badge from the chillis :wacko: - push for a signed photo of sarah though (see earlier in this thread :lol:

I was holding out for the likwid art versions but with short delays impatience got the better of me. Can't wait to see the finished product though!

Could you get a photo from slightly afar at standing height? I think this looks awesome B)

I will get on it for you hopefully tomorrow rooner....that picture was on a sloped driveway at my girlfriends parents house. Il take one tomorrow in my driveway :thumbs:

Yeah 3FIDDY...the quality of the badges is great and they really clean the backend up nicely......the evening I fitted it, I was asked what type of car it is :lol: Thats scary from just changing a badge!

Rooner.....that's a new nickname :lol:

What front badge have you got on there? Looks nice though, looking forward to the photo!

P.s. Stubby Ariel would finish it off a treat! B)

Booner

:lol: told you Craig ;)

Badge looks good mate :thumbs:B)

Sorry Booner :blush::lol:

I have got the Z nissan style badge on the front. :thumbs: You should get a tommy for the rear on your Kuro mate - looks the biz! I am getting the brembos painted red also! :thumbs:

As for a stubby......I am not convinced! The stock aerial is proportion to the rest of the car (isn't it Jay :lol: ).....dont want a wee stumpy number! :lol:

You know what they say about the man with the big ariel..........good radio reception!

Seriously, I think the stubby would make it look superb! Please don't post photos of the red brembos, or I might have to do mine. I need to refurbish my badges, but now contemplating one of these....dam you!

My big aerial is picking up all sorts that you can't with your weiner! :lol:

The standard badges are mucho expensive for what they are anyway mate. I know just the 3 5 0 Z on the rear is £28 from the stealers. No idea how much the big circular nissan number would be? For £65 you are getting a quality metal tommy badge which looks way sweeter - the z derserves a nicer badge than that minging nissan burger!

I will nip out and get a photo for you now ;)

im sending some chavs round tonight to peel it of :lol:

looking good mate, the red brembos will only add to it :thumbs:

Aye, I have thinking about that! I'll be on chav scum spoon burner watch tonight! :ninja:

Can't wait til the red brembos are finished to get them on mate! :thumbs: ....and the strut B) . Do i get a wee discount on my lights when I get them done for being a loyal customer ;)

im sending some chavs round tonight to peel it of :lol:

looking good mate, the red brembos will only add to it :thumbs:

Aye, I have thinking about that! I'll be on chav scum spoon burner watch tonight! :ninja:

Can't wait til the red brembos are finished to get them on mate! :thumbs: ....and the strut B) . Do i get a wee discount on my lights when I get them done for being a loyal customer ;)

couldnt get a hold of the chavs....ill try the gypos :lol:

sorry dont do discounts :lol::p

Could you get a photo from slightly afar at standing height? I think this looks awesome B)

I will get on it for you hopefully tomorrow rooner....that picture was on a sloped driveway at my girlfriends parents house. Il take one tomorrow in my driveway :thumbs:

Yeah 3FIDDY...the quality of the badges is great and they really clean the backend up nicely......the evening I fitted it, I was asked what type of car it is :lol: Thats scary from just changing a badge!

Yeh I got the "what car is it" a few times but then I moved the badge onto the rear strut and debadged I got it even more!

First day I put the TK badge on (when it was rare... :cry:) I got two folk actually ask me! Then I got done by the police and they said when I commented that I'd been asked twice within the hour what it was he said 'if they don't know then they don't deserve to...' Still confused about that! :lol::lol:

First day I put the TK badge on (when it was rare... :cry:) I got two folk actually ask me! Then I got done by the police and they said when I commented that I'd been asked twice within the hour what it was he said 'if they don't know then they don't deserve to...' Still confused about that! :lol::lol:

:dry:;) Thats what modding is all about mate! Imitation is the finest form or compliment!!

Got a quick question for those of you who have fitted the original TK badge. how did you mount it up to cover the holes?

did the holes get covered up by the cross over bar in the centre of the zed?

or did you have to mount the zed lower than the original badge and use the top of the Zed to cover the holes?