Anyone we know...

OMG, that must have been terrifying for her. I suppose instinct takes over at a time like that because she could have been hurt really badly. These type of scroats should be whipped in public, but I bet you'd have some dog of a mother saying my boy isn't like that, as she had another gulp of Extra Strong Lager & scratched her tattoo.

Crickey! Must have been terrifying :scare: Still, good on her to talking it to them :boxing: I can imagine my mum doing the same, shes only about 5ft tall, but being a Scout leader for over 20yrs she takes no crap from no teenagers, shes knows how to handle them, but its bloody worrying!

Quote:

A Tesco spokesman said of the attack: "We’re sorry to hear this happened."

Is that really the best they could offer when their premises has been used to commit a crime :boxing:

Fortunately the scroats did not know how the start the ZED but it does make you think that the Black-jax anti-jacking device that Clifford make could be a worhwhile investment :thumbs:

Fortunately the scroats did not know how the start the ZED but it does make you think that the Black-jax anti-jacking device that Clifford make could be a worhwhile investment :thumbs:

I had one on the Lambo, great bit of kit :thumbs:

i hope she's not put off having a nice car by the ordeal. Brave lady, although instinct takes over she should have just legged it as quickly as possible, in this day and age she's lucky she's still here, its only a car at the end of the day.

Quote:

A Tesco spokesman said of the attack: "We’re sorry to hear this happened."

That was a bit pathetic on their behalf.

i hope she's not put off having a nice car by the ordeal. Brave lady, although instinct takes over she should have just legged it as quickly as possible, in this day and age she's lucky she's still here, its only a car at the end of the day.

Fight or flight would take over at that point. The thing that bothers me is though, if no one challenges these little s0ds that, that they will keep committing crimes. If it's anything like here at the moment, it seems to be the kids that are committing a lot of crime. Sometimes quite serious.