Hey everyone

Hi all,

I am a new 350z JDM Roadster owner and absolutely loving the car. Always wanted one and getting a company car helped me to purchase something I don't need to run everyday and for practical reasons. I am located in Leamington Spa in the Midlands so if anyone knows of a decent garage where they know what they are doing and can service and add my new bits on it would be much appreciated.

Need to start and sort out a few things on the car once I have some money (remove limiter, JDM Sat Nav, new HU, air intake etc etc). Will hopefully be tapping a few peoples brains on here for ideas and recommendations as to what is best.

Grant

Hello All,

Recently got a 350Z and loving it, after having 2 years with a Mazda RX7 which i thought was great but the 350 is fwoar.

Just moved to Chester and the Z will be seen around the city and also north wales but mainly on weekends definately not the everyday car. looking forward to the meets and looking forward to speaking to you other Z lovers. :teeth: