Girl's

sally

:kissing::thumbs:

Yep, I'll be having words with Mr Stewart, and being a fellow local too, tsk! :lol:

and i was upset only being second! :lol::lol::lol:

I say skip 13 and go straight to 14 like they do with some house numbers.

Well if you are going down the superstitous route, then skip 14 too, bad number in chinese superstition...as is 4.

They don't use 5 in detonation countdowns either, sounds too much like "fire" :lol:

/no idea what relevance that has to this thread :wacko:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi girrrrls - am newbie :blush:

Hoping to be fellow 'lady' owner soon too :teeth:

Just posted first Q on servicing - will look like a right dumbo - but you lot seem to be in the know so have to ask someone!

Look forward to speaking to all soon

Welcome to the mad world of the Zed. :yahoo: You'll enjoy it here, you might even extract technical information occasionally too. :lol::p

Hoping to be fellow 'lady' owner soon too :teeth:

The technical term is Sprinkle ;)

But only if you are a female Zed driver, or about to be. Doesn't work for other flavours of car. :p

But only if you are a female Zed driver, or about to be. Doesn't work for other flavours of car. :p

What about a female part time driver of a Zed? Amanda is only a part time driver, but she'll give most of the lads on here a good run for their money. She'll be upset to be missed out :cry:

What about a female part time driver of a Zed? Amanda is only a part time driver, but she'll give most of the lads on here a good run for their money. She'll be upset to be missed out :cry:

We shall see about that, i challenge Amanda to a race, me in my civic and her in your zed ;)

oops sorry Luce!

Sprinkles:-

1. Sally

2. Nixy

3. Bronzee

4. Cara

5. Caroline

6. Bex

7. Sarah (Chilli Red)

8. Tilly

9. dawnc

10. Tere

11. Lulu

12. Little Miss

14. 350Girrrl

15. Dominique

16. Lucy

17. Markie

18. Louis

19. Sarnie

I think maybe you should get her to join????????????????? :drive1

I've tried beleive me. I think she wants to use my login so she can get into the bitching area ... errr.. I mean team area :lol:

We shall see about that, i challenge Amanda to a race, me in my civic and her in your zed ;)

After JTS I will see what we can do about this Car Limits day. I think we'll just have to goto a public session as they are pretty well booked up for the year but some public ones have lots of spaces. We can all sign up and see whos quickest ;)

I got dressed up in a skirt, blouse, makeup, heels etc once so that I could go out with the girls on a hen night where I worked, was only allowed if I got dressed up :doh: , had a great time that night

Does that count :blush:

I had a bet once with my ex-GF.......I lost.......let's just say it involved her under wear and a whole day in the office on a Monday....

Was that more information that we needed to know BM? :lol::dummy:

I got dressed up in a skirt, blouse, makeup, heels etc once so that I could go out with the girls on a hen night where I worked, was only allowed if I got dressed up :doh: , had a great time that night

Warpaint too?

Ok this thread is starting to freak me out now! :scare:

Especially as we DO have an official cross dresser in the office (well gender realignment) I guess would be a more apt term! :surrender:

I have a friend who lives up your way who has a cross dresser in his office too :lol:

Can't say I've ever come across it here :scare:

Must be something in the water :surrender:;)

Em thanks for that Caroline .... I think? My office is in north wales though he he he :-)

to be fair it takes some b©lls to go through that life changing event and be open about it! Funny thing is he looks more bloke like now than before he stopped wearing men's clothes .... funny world isn' t it?

...... :lol:

to be fair it takes some b©lls to go through that life changing event and be open about it! Funny thing is he looks more bloke like now than before he stopped wearing men's clothes .... funny world isn' t it?

...... :lol:

...or lack of in this case.... :lol:

I had a bet once with my ex-GF.......I lost.......let's just say it involved her under wear and a whole day in the office on a Monday....

Was that more information that we needed to know BM? :lol::dummy:

Warpaint too?

Yep warpaint aswell :lol: I looked :scare:

Didn't have time to shave my legs :blush: