Hello From Canada

To cut a long storey short, I'm coming back to the UK in just over a month after 4 years in the land of snow and ice and am getting the urge to get a 350Z. Before leaving the UK I had a pair of 300ZX twin Turbos that I sadly had to get rid of, but I still have the performance Nissan bug :) and since most 300ZXs are now getting a little log in the tooth and I can't afford one of the new GTRs it seems like a 350Z could be fun.

I've been looking at the Autotrader web site for a few months and there appears to be plenty available, although many are imports. Can anyone recommend a dealer of used models that's not too far ffrom Oxford? I'm a little wary of just putting a pin on the page, so to speak.

Given that I'm going to probably have a hell of a time getting insurance anyway, despite a previous clean UK insurance history, and 4 years hopefully without accidents in Canada, I suppose I'd better keep away from any modified cars and private sales are a problem because I initially won't have valid UK 3rd party insurance to do a test driv.

:welcome: to the club. I can't point you in the direction of a suitable dealer.

There are loads about, don't be afraid of imports. Loads of infor on the forum. Have a browse and hopefully they'll be answered.