Even Hamish was impressed!

Cragus

So I decided to give my car a little bit of tender loving care. I'm not a pro detailer by any means but I did the best I could using some of the advice from the website. So after washing the car, clay barring and meguiar 3 stepping, tyre dressing, rain x-ing, alloy wheel brushing I nipped to the park close to my girlfriends house and snapped some pictures at the entrance.

I didn't have my camera so pictures were taken on a mobile phone. It was also getting dark after finishing so hope the pictures show my blood sweat and tears. I will try take some more pictures with my camera in the daylight in the next few days.

...and for those southerners - look at the last few photos. Thats what a real cow should look like.

Photo0091.jpg

Photo0090.jpg

Photo0075.jpg

Photo0076.jpg

Photo0088.jpg

Photo0093.jpg

Photo0096.jpg

Yeah, it's pollock park Jim....not far from my girlfriends house and the only place nearby I could think of to get some decent photos. I am quite happy with the results but it tooks hours upon hours, especially after having clayed the car, to going over the car another three times with the meguiar steps. Hopefully it lasts.

Thanks Jay. Hope the studying has gone well today! The cow in the picture was a calf. The young were coming up to the fence...loving a bit of ear stroking. All i have to say though, is their tongues gross me out man. They are so long.....i got a couple of big licks on the hands....ewwwww

Great work, the Kuro is a sod to keep clean but well worth it B)

Not to mention stone chips showing up! I have more chips than the entire McDonalds franchise (no, "their not chips, their fries" efforts). I think my car is ebisu black - is there a difference between it and kuro??? :wacko:

Anyway thanks guys! Will try to get some more pictures in better light when I have time but i have the manic street preachers gig tonight :yahoo: so probably not today

Irfan is trying to outshine me! He sent a text boasting about his cleaning regime today! Curse him! I will have to sabotage it on the way home from work! :#2:

I got that text as well buddy lol! My zed is filthy as i am studying for exams so will have to wash it 2moz. Hopefully i will have time :lol:

Same here Jay bud! I am writing report cards just now and have a mountain of other paperwork to do so will just have to try and squeeze a handwash in before we leave.

Will you text me the time we are meeting when you are sure?

I sure will. I am currently studying appraisals and recruitment process lol fun fun. Dont be to hard on the dumb kid in the class now :lol:

I would like to meet at half 6 mate as the thing starts as 7 so wont to get a decent spot

:lol: I knew somebody would go there!

...the aerial is in proportion to the rest of the car!

Is that your excuse for all thing lol. "But its big compared to my proportional height and body size" :p