Zed house

Jay

I just received my pop charger through the door and decided to go out and fit it on sat, when all of a sudden a i get a text from irfan (G18FAN) and craig (Gragus) saying there were kicking about and did i need a hand to fit it. So i was delighted to have help as i am useless with these type of things :blush: Anyway big thanks to them for their help to fit the kit :thumbs: So a few piccies for you all. I think my neighbours where defo jealous when they saw the 3 zeds lined up B) If only i did own 3 zeds :lol:

Image216.jpg

Image215.jpg

lol lookin (and sounding) good jay, wish i could say i helpedbut all i did was spectate- did quite well at that tho lol

dont think ur neighbours were too happy at us racing thru the narrow streets tho lol, but im jealous of how urs and craigs zeds sound!...only a few days til mine goes on tho lol anyway heres another pic for u, try a 5 megapixel camera phone lol :p

23052009078.jpg

Dude if i can receive pics take them, call people, text and receive texts am a happy man lol. I dont need all the gizmos. Buts a nokia 8800 arta not bloody cheap but, wouldnt say it a great phone for the money. Also your car wont sound as good as mine lol you have a standard zorst :p

Lol this is true but its a wee work in progress ;) The old man is nuts but he is a good lad :lol: He was well chuffed he got to see the 3 zeds as he is a big car geek. Altho he is not used to jap cars, he is normally american muscle :blush:

Cars are all looking, good, guys. :thumbs:

I'm really gutted I'm not able to join you all next weekend.

Its a shame you cant make it jim :thumbdown: You sure you dont want to put your holiday on hold :lol:

Cars are all looking, good, guys. :thumbs:

I'm really gutted I'm not able to join you all next weekend.

Its a shame you cant make it jim :thumbdown: You sure you dont want to put your holiday on hold :lol:

I would, but her indoors doesn't understand the car thing!

Oh, and before you ask, I am under the thumb. :blush:

Irfan, we were not racing out the narrow streets! We don't want to give upholders of the law the wrong impression - I think what you meant was making lots of noise.

Was good to see you guys before our first official meet at ek this Thursday, when we will have four different coloured zeds. :teeth:

And stop arguing like a pair of girls....your cars are both sweet in their own right! :lol: Irfan your camera phone is better though lol.

lol dont worry jay u wont be a poor student for much longer.... but then again i dont know many poor students who roll into uni in a kitted zed! lol

yea bronzee it was a good day in the south side of glasgow, jays neighbours all had green faces that day for some reason....

Yeehhaa! What gorgeous looking parking outside your house. B) I'd say in your driveway, but.... :lol:

Yeh wish we could have went into the drive way but dads big 300c was in the way lol