Carbon fibre vinyl?

jim

I've got some I can send you a strip which should allow you to have lots of practice. Call it £1.50 on the paypal towards vinyl and postage. It will be a length 10 cm wide by about 60 cm long. As it's easier to just cut a strip than a little box. Pm me if you want it.I'm away at the moment but will be back tonight and can sort it then.

I've got some I can send you a strip which should allow you to have lots of practice. Call it £1.50 on the paypal towards vinyl and postage. It will be a length 10 cm wide by about 60 cm long. As it's easier to just cut a strip than a little box. Pm me if you want it.I'm away at the moment but will be back tonight and can sort it then.

Many thanks. I'll PM you later today. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my first attempt. It's not easy, but now I know the difficult areas I might have another go and see if I can make the next one a bit tidier.

Thanks to rtbiscuit for the vinyl.

IMG_0080.jpg

i bet if you have a look at the badge you should be able to see that the Zed is possibly on 2 pins with a bit of glue on the back, you should be able to scrape it away and take the zed off. then lay your vinyl and then glue the zed back on.

i don't know for certain if the zed comes off, but most of the other badges come in sections.

i bet if you have a look at the badge you should be able to see that the Zed is possibly on 2 pins with a bit of glue on the back, you should be able to scrape it away and take the zed off. then lay your vinyl and then glue the zed back on.

i don't know for certain if the zed comes off, but most of the other badges come in sections.

Never thought of that - will have a look at it later. It would certainly help to make a much neater job.

actually i get that looks quite good

It would have if I was better at applying the vinyl & if I hadn'tmade the mistake of cutting out a section so I could see the logo & then deciding it looked crap so had to cover a square section of it :lol:

I've had a look, but I don't think it is that easy. See the photo below.

IMG_0081.jpg