Possible Group Buy: Custom Car Mats

Chris`I

All,

As some of you may have noticed, I picked up some custom car matts just before Wales as my OEM ones were knackered. After much deliberation, I decided to go with a company called AutoStyle ( http://www.autostyle.co.uk/ ) to get them made. They managed to get them made in less than a week and were more than helpful in getting them to me in time. Unfortuantely I didnt get the time to show them off at Wales :doh: I will have them with my at JTS if anyone wants a look B)

Anyway, they mentioned to me that they'd be interested in a GB if we wanted one, so its open to you lot now. They can do a pretty big range of colours and finishes so best check out their site as to what they can do. They can do logos but not copyright ones (no Nismo etc), but they have the club logo so can do them. They have also taken a new template from my original matts so the new ones will be exactly like the OEM ones in shape not like my ones which were fitted from a customer car rather than the matts. The pile is pretty much the same as the OEM matts, maybe a bit thicker and plusher. Quality is very good.

They retail for £55 + PnP if you get one with a heelpad like mine. Once I know how many are interested I will approach them and see what kind of deal we can get. I'm hoping to get them to do them for £50 with free PnP which will make a nice saving.

• Options:
    [*:2gtk88oh]Choice of mat pile colour (black, grey, red, blue, plus a few more)
    [*:2gtk88oh]Choice of binidhing colours (loads!)
    [*:2gtk88oh]Optional logo (no copyright logos but can do club or your own design, with 4 placement options)
    [*:2gtk88oh]Optional heel pads (drivers and/or passenger - both cloth or steel)

Please visit their site for more info, including designing your own and seeing which colours they have - http://www.autostyle.co.uk/

Heres mine:

IMG_8821.jpg

IMG_8822.jpg

IMG_8823.jpg

IMG_8825.jpg

Pop your names down below if you are interested :thumbs:

Do you have to stick with the Logo, or can you have a different one, as long as its not a copyright issue?

Yes you can ditch the logo and add your own, or not have anything.

Will they have the hole on the drivers side to locate them.Also as has already been mentioned can we choose logos eg Nismo.

I beleive they will. They ones I have done have one, but they do stay put. They took a new template from my OEM mats as they are different, and those templates had a hole on them, so assume these newer ones will. You can not use copyright logos, unless they are on their site (they have the copyright for a few). No Nismo :dry:

All: please check out their site for colour options and logo placements. I can not guarentee colour matches but they should be able to get close with their default colours. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...