First day of ownership

edgeydt50

Dude, I have the same trainers as you! I also have them in 6 other colour combos..... :blush:

Nice Zed!

Stew, what you like, I hadn't even looked at his trainers, (did have to go back and take a look though and I

bet I'm not alone) :lol:

Hello and Welcome :bye: We're not all mad, just some of us. :lol: Guildford, Dcash5 is in Guildford and we are just outside

Woking in Chobham and MartinW is in Westend and the list goes on and on loads of us. Get yourself to the Chilli Mod day

20/21st June and introduce yourself properly. Sarah :)

Dude, I have the same trainers as you! I also have them in 6 other colour combos..... :blush:

Nice Zed!

Stew, what you like, I hadn't even looked at his trainers, (did have to go back and take a look though and I

Hello and Welcome :bye: We're not all mad, just some of us. :lol: Guildford, Dcash5 is in Guildford and we are just outside

Woking in Chobham and MartinW is in Westend and the list goes on and on loads of us. Get yourself to the Chilli Mod day

I like trainers..... :blush:

Nice Zed!

sounds like a kicks thread needs to be started then as i also have about another 6 pairs. yours better glow in the dark!

cheers for the welcome guys,

Chris

Nice Zed!

sounds like a kicks thread needs to be started then as i also have about another 6 pairs. yours better glow in the dark!

cheers for the welcome guys,

Chris

Of course...... :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Chris, car looks good.

I picked mine up yesterday but I haven't been out of it long enough to take any photo's!!

I must admit, this car if f~#@ing amazing :teeth:

I'll try and get some photo's over the weekend and I'll keep an eye out when I'm going through Guildford.

Phil