Sexy Rexy

stanski

Yes you have to rebuild the engines more times than an MP can claim expenses on everything and yes they drink more than Amy Winehouse but I still think they are the coolest looking cars around B)

spotted outside my work today :cloud9:

nW0vX0TlVY.jpg

BB43qxaULt.jpg

A standard newer shape NSX is stunning and I'd have one anyday.

The one above is just chavved up crap in my opinion.

I like a good RX7 though!

You would hate my mates NSX then :lol:

I wouldn't say no to either but they are not something I would sell the Z to buy :)

A standard newer shape NSX is stunning and I'd have one anyday.

The one above is just chavved up crap in my opinion.

I like a good RX7 though!

You would hate my mates NSX then :lol:

I wouldn't say no to either but they are not something I would sell the Z to buy :)

I've seen some gorgeous kitted ones but the one posted here was Chav!

I like this Acura_NSX_blue.jpg

Yes you have to rebuild the engines more times than an MP can claim expenses on everything and yes they drink more than Amy Winehouse but I still think they are the coolest looking cars around B)

spotted outside my work today :cloud9:

nW0vX0TlVY.jpg

BB43qxaULt.jpg

Love the last gen RX-7.

My buddy just finished a ground up re-do of his 1993 RX-7. Full engine rebuild with a single turbo. Will get some pixs.

Saw this one in Edinburgh last year - first time I've seen one in the flesh so to speak - they are a lot smaller than I thought - although I am guessing this one is an earlier model?

cyBv2t9WDH.jpg

Re: RX7 - notice the panel fit on the front bumper is'nt the best! :wacko:

The colour is nice though - its that Brickyward thing again! You know that rare colour! :lol:

not the biggest rx7 fan but i do like both nsx's. but if i was goin for an older sports car it would have to be the mitsubishi 3000GT iv always loved that since i raced it in gran turismo on the PS1 lol,love that car. have thought about buyin one as a project car and have an everyday car, but then i bought the zed to have the best of both worlds and lovin every second lol

I agree the Fd is one of the best looking cars of recent years. Here is my 94 R2, before someone decided thay wanted it more than me... :byebye: 370bhp and light weight.

f12.jpg

Oh that is soooo nice :cloud9:

My mate is mad on NSX's maybe one day when prices drop - which in the current climate probably soon!