FALKEN 452 Tyres

PAK999

Just got new FALKEN 452's fitted on all four wheels, 245/45/18 rear and 225/45/18 front on standard 18" Touring v.1 wheels.

I got them fully fitted with wheels balanced and new valves for £489 at a local garage (EQUIPE in Heywood, Lancashire),

they were very friendly and helpfull and matched the best fully fitted price I found online.

Immediate first impressions from the original Bridgestones is the reduction in road noise, very noticable.

Haven't had a chance to gauge the performance fully in the wet yet but they do seem very grippy.

I have just done the wet Wales drive out on a new set of these and was very impressed. :)

Martin, your wheels/tyres really look good on your car mate :thumbs:

Any reason why you went for 275/30's instead of 275/35 ??

:D

IMG_2183.jpg

After quite a bit of reading I have ordered the Falken ZE912 they appear to be very good in the wet with the tread deisgn, and softer than the tyres I have on at the moment. Hopefully it will be a good choice.I could have bought anything really but most on here like the falkens, I just fancied the different tread design.

I have the falkens on the back and I really rate them compared to the toyo T1Rs, Me and GT4 ZED had a little blast round the triange after the pub and the wet grip was astounding, even so much so that Bennet actually commented when we pulled over :thumbs:

After quite a bit of reading I have ordered the Falken ZE912 they appear to be very good in the wet with the tread deisgn, and softer than the tyres I have on at the moment. Hopefully it will be a good choice.I could have bought anything really but most on here like the falkens, I just fancied the different tread design.

I've got 912's on my 18" front wheels & found them to be good. Was going to get the same for the new 19's but my tyre place didn't do them so went for the 452's which were superb at Wales.

i must admit i wasnt that impressed with the falkens in the wet, thought they were excellent when up to temp in the dry tho,

i have some dunlops on atm and was far more impressed with them in the wet, tho no where near as much grip as the falkens on the dry on track :)

i must admit i wasnt that impressed with the falkens in the wet, thought they were excellent when up to temp in the dry tho,

i have some dunlops on atm and was far more impressed with them in the wet, tho no where near as much grip as the falkens on the dry on track :)

I have to agree. I had PS2s on before the Falkens, and the only difference I can notice is in the wet they are a bit less grippy. Very pradicable though, so can be just as much fun ;) In the dry I could not really tell the difference, although I never had either on the track so I'm sure the PS2s would show their pedegree on there. For the price you cant beat the Falkens.