Dent Diamond - Great Service, Highly Recommended

Rob_Quads

Today went to Japfest today and Dent Diamond worked their magic on my passenger door. Had 6 dings I wanted removing of which one was a rather sharp pin head ding quite close to the edge of the door so was not sure if they would be able to get to it.

Got there just after 9, unfortunately it was drizzling with the odd downpour but parked up under gazebo. Craig then got to work. After having a look at the panel he found there was actually a few more little dings which I had not even seen. Started to see the dings slowly disappear so I would never have known they were there. Craig was really friendly, explaining how its done etc (not that I would want to attempt it). Ended up getting rid of all wanted and more, all for a stonking show special of £40

Below are some pics to show the difference. So happy with the work and now my door looks 100% again. Would recommend these guys without any hesitation.

First Couple of Dings along Body Line

IMG_3141.JPG

3 Pin dents & bigger dent (again on the Body Line)

IMG_3138.JPG

All Dings removed and car cleaned - Oh how nice it is to have no dings. Nice crisp Body Line (touch wood)

IMG_3160.JPG

IMG_3163.JPG

Car Parked up at Japfest

IMG_3157.JPG

:thumbs: to Craig and crew from Dent Diamond

You parked with them........................................... :surrender::p

What can I say - Didn't think a 350-uk.com stand with a couple cars would look very good lol.

Need to get another couple of layers of wax onto the car but shes starting to be shiny again after some abuse over the winter. Sooo like the look when shes all nice and shiny.

sunset350z - Was that you driving round to the other stand from Dent Diamond I went past? I left quite early as didn't want to get caught by the chaos of leaving and had seen all there was to see really.

Does anybody know where he is based and which events he is going to next? I have a company local that might sort me out, but I have the EXACT same size dinks in my door panel which need removing before Silverstone (31st!).

:)

What can I say - Didn't think a 350-uk.com stand with a couple cars would look very good lol.

Need to get another couple of layers of wax onto the car but shes starting to be shiny again after some abuse over the winter. Sooo like the look when shes all nice and shiny.

sunset350z - Was that you driving round to the other stand from Dent Diamond I went past? I left quite early as didn't want to get caught by the chaos of leaving and had seen all there was to see really.

You could of come and parked at our stand :thumbs: I'm sure we could of squashed another one in.

050-1.jpg

Pleased you got the dent sorted Rob. Would've been good to hear the car if you could've got to Wales or another meet this year?

Glad you were not able too - really not happy with the sub thats in there at the mo. Looking at getting a hertz although my ideal would be to get one of my old faithfuls Orion H2 10.4 (which I know works really well with my Audison amp)

As a result not spent that long setting it up

Should have come on the Z-Club stand with me & Trev ;)

Yep that was me Rob. Bit ironic getting my car totally dent free on Saturday and now she's wrecked :doh: Gutting.

Should have come on the Z-Club stand with me & Trev ;)

Thats normally where I camp out too. Unfortunately JapFest is usually just before Wales so we never get a good turn out, its just one of those things. I hear mixed reports of it this year anyway about it going down hill. Z-Club chaps are great guys and have some very interesting metal :thumbs:

Should also be noted that Mikes pics of Wales miss off at least another 10-15 cars :lol::surrender:

Thanks for the kudos guys, glad we could help getting your prides and joy back to how they should be :thumbs:

Steve (Sunset350z) Sorry to hear you got her all sorted then had the misfortune on Sunday, At least you can say to the insurance she was mint before it happened.

And Steve (SteveBurns) thanks for popping over, sorry didn’t get chance to come over and say hi at the Z Stand but got a little manic at some points, next thing I knew, show was over! lol

Anyway I have to say the Wales pics did make me kind of jealous so think I will be heading for Wales next year, especially if we can arrange them on seperate dates :doh: !!!