Leather trimmed interior - bit of a blog

tmJak

WANT! :cloud9:

As soon as I finish the SC project, this is next on my list, a combination of leather and carbon fibre!

Very sorry for such a long delay! I've not been around, and to be fair this project hasn't been long finished. It took so long, that the colour of the stitching had faded on the bits already completed and the leather worn slightly that they don't quite match now blush.gif I'm mostly pleased with the result, but it's amazing how difficult it is to add a few millimetres of thickness to the centre console - never imagined it would be that hard. The poor fella who did the work had to scrap it and retry countless times before he got it right! I've seen leather trims before, but never the centre console with the cubby all done. It still opens as well, which is a bonus.

Anyways, heres the pics - please don't comment on the filthy carpet, I know I need to clean my car smile.gif

Centreconsole.jpg

Door.jpg

Doorfrominside.jpg

Doorfromside.jpg

Doorcard.jpg

The company that did the work are called KRJ Trimmers in Middlewich, Cheshire. They mainly work on TVR's and old classic cars, but Ken is very skilled at the work he does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...