Something is going on

Maccaman

At lunchtime today a woman driver nearly sideswiped the front of my Zed. I was turning right & she was in the left lane when she suddenly decided she was going to turn right as well, WTF :scare: Fortunately she missed me by at least 2ft. So tonight I come out of the office & the car is covered in something like a sandstorm, where it come from I haven't a clue. Driving home I thought something is conspiring against us Zed owners going to Wales. Bulletmagnet & his crash, Martinmac & his destroyed wheel, Sarnie winning a game of football :lol: and I bet some others have had problems in the last weeks before the big drive out. Well it's not going to stop me being there no matter what (I hope :blush: )

I took my lip kit off a while ago, and planned to get all the paintwork sorted in time for Wales. It didn't work out so my car will prob be the most battered looking car there. Was really really gutted until I heard the forecast - won't make much difference now :)

....Bulletmagnet & his crash...

:scare:

Has this happened yet?

Oh s..t did I get the wrong person, sorry. :blush::blush: Of course I meant Madmarky (thanks Nic) :blush:

ROFL...I got a text message off CS this evening when I was sat at Rileys Snooker Club playing poker.

Actually went and looked outside, just incase you guys knew more than me....

....Bulletmagnet & his crash...

:scare:

Has this happened yet?

Oh s..t did I get the wrong person, sorry. :blush::blush: Of course I meant Madmarky (thanks Nic) :blush:

ROFL...I got a text message off CS this evening when I was sat at Rileys Snooker Club playing poker.

Actually went and looked outside, just incase you guys knew more than me....

Sorry for worrying you Mark, as soon as I read it I got in touch with you to see if you were ok… :thumbs:

Now stop being negative, ;) it's just pure coincidence that a few Zeds have had incidents pre Wales. You'll all have a blast.

think you mean mad marky????

i'm more worried by the forecast.............

Yep nixy, not good... :dry:

Some of the best events is when the weather is horrible. Track days, hill climbs, rallies, cruises, done them all in the rain, sometimes as a spectator. Remember you're all car people, weather shouldn't matter as long as you're having fun. :D

Tell me about it. The car is in the body shop stripped a d the guy told me yesterday the it won't be ready in time ..... Arrrhh. So I will be "hopefully" be coming down in a mixmash of a zed. Not what I had planned. Was wanting it look top notch for the meet but I guess it just wasn't to be :(

Paul

See you guys, you shouldnt start fiddling with the cars so close to the run. You should have it at home for at least a month so nothing can happen to it.

I keep looking out the window at mine to make sure its ok :blush:

I think we should make the most of the predicted bad weather and have a competition to see who can turn up with the MOST rally style mud caked car? :lol:

From the latest weather radar its not looking has bad as first thought Nixy, still some rain predicted but the threat is not as big compared to the start of the week. :)