Azure Blue paint B17

3FIDDYZ

hmmmm was looking for a cheaper option....

He needs about 200... Was really wondering if anyone had any part used ones about... :)

200 :scare: I think a respray might be cheaper and quicker :lol:

OK lets call this a charitable donation.... If anyone has a Azure Zed and has a spare touchup pen, please can they donate it to the "Save the Azure Zed" via myself or leave the pens in the various collection boxes dotted around the forum

All donations will go towards keeping this very rare breed of Zed on the road for all to enjoy for years to come... All donations will be gratefully received and the owner will thank each one of you in his own special unique way..

Please remember that when donating, please tick the "you can claim B17 paint tax on my behalf" box thus enabling us to claim 20% more paint direct from Nissan...

If anyone dosnt know what these pens look like in case they think they have one but arnt sure they look like this

nissan_acc_lg_touch_up_paint.jpg

Thanks for listning....

Come on mike, you must have one somewhere.... Its for a great cause!!

If the paint dont start rolling in I am going to have to resort in removing it from under bumpers and side skirts at the wales meet where you cant see its gone from and do a transplant on to the needy car!!! A kind of veneer process!! :ninja:

if he needs 200 I'm quite sure the only way is to get them from a dealership....

Or you can always get the colour mixed @ Halfords :headhurt:

Or you can tell us what you really need them for and maybe someone might help ;)

Surely I wouldn't want to help just for seeing them appear on ebay for more money, for example :surrender:

+1 I can't think of any good reason why anybody would want 200 touch-up pens. This sounds a bit fishy to me.

Mark, only got 1 left, had to send 199 to Crawley earlier on... :lol::thumbs:

Hold on I had dibs on all of them, didnt you get my email... I thought we were going to cut a deal and buy up all the stock up of original Azure Blue and then sell it for ............1millionpounds......... After all it is a sellers market!!!

medium_dr_evil_1.jpg

But then I thought that I could buy 200 units on here and then sell it on ebay at a profit.......................

:doh:

delboy1.jpg

Anyway CS, the supplies need to get there pretty soon, then new body shop are fast running out of the items already donated and they are going to be nightmare to keep under control if we cant keep em working!!!

earlyYearsChildPainting.jpg

:)

Dulux offer a colour match system! :lol:

more info on that?

what better options are there if any?

I have offered the guy that needs the paint my professional car spray kit

2-20-dulux-paint-pod.jpg

20041101_ASK_TFH_page002img006.jpg

I am guessing that was a joke question on the dulux in the spirit of the thread :)

Fiddy, I have 84 pens that I'll send to you! Just PM me your full name, sort code, account number and mothers maiden name and of course your address and I'll send them on to you....

Sure 200 will be enough????? ;)

Fiddy, I have 84 pens that I'll send to you! Just PM me your full name, sort code, account number and mothers maiden name and of course your address and I'll send them on to you....

Sure 200 will be enough????? ;)

fonejacker.jpg

Hope you can all guess what they are for now!!