Newbie wanting carbon bitz :o)

hmmmm thats a lovely bay . :thumbs: ... know anyone can help me with the signature at bottom of posts, via UCP wassat???

Get a photobucket account and put aphoto no more than 500 pixels wide, 100 high there

you can then include the IMG code in your profile using the user control panel :thumbs:

Yeah Martin got me Nixy, I is gonna try M350ZB as the one in the pic directs air to the air intake where most ebay ones don't defeating the objective of fitting vent cold air inlet etc.

Thanks for details folks :0)

Welcome to the forum Sarah. :yahoo:

Yet another Sprinkle :yahoo:

I reckon, how cool is that!!! Oh Sarah, the boys have dubbed we girls as "Sprinkles", in case you're wondering what Macca is rambling on about. :lol::p

Fantastic to have another female forum member here. Lol, we might take over soon at the rate they're joining. :lol::lol::p:p Joking, joking. :p

Welcome to the forum Sarah. :yahoo:

Yet another Sprinkle :yahoo:

I reckon, how cool is that!!! Oh Sarah, the boys have dubbed we girls as "Sprinkles", in case you're wondering what Macca is rambling on about. :lol::p

Fantastic to have another female forum member here. Lol, we might take over soon at the rate they're joining. :lol::lol::p:p Joking, joking. :p

It would make meets more interesting tho...