I'm selling veilside replica's!!!!

Sarnie

I smelled a rat as soon as he called the Veilside one Turbine.

If he had indeed known whoever made them for VeilSide, then he should have known the proper name to be "Baccarat".

Even if he had taken a minute to flip thru a Veilside catalog, he should have noticed.

Plus when he said that "You'd be suprised how many Work wheels are actually made in the UK", like c'mon.

After having seen the vid about the manufacturing process of Volk/Rays wheels, we know it's a fairly large operation, plus the fact that the only thing we actually export these days are JCB's (see lots of them getting shipped at the port)

I smelled a rat as soon as he called the Veilside one Turbine.

If he had indeed known whoever made them for VeilSide, then he should have known the proper name to be "Baccarat".

Even if he had taken a minute to flip thru a Veilside catalog, he should have noticed.

Plus when he said that "You'd be suprised how many Work wheels are actually made in the UK", like c'mon.

After having seen the vid about the manufacturing process of Volk/Rays wheels, we know it's a fairly large operation, plus the fact that the only thing we actually export these days are JCB's (see lots of them getting shipped at the port)

Mark......Yeee of little faith in the UK manufacturing industry!!

http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockuk/companyprofile.php

Mark......Yeee of little faith in the UK manufacturing industry!!

http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockuk/companyprofile.php

Fair dues, but I meant the ones that we are interested in aren't made in the UK, like the Work, Volk, etc.

So.... :bleh:

Touche :lol:

I agree there are plenty of finely made wheels in this country, but I've never heard of Work being made over here. Could be wrong though, wouldnt be the first time :blush: