New team members

Chesterfield

The eagle eyed amongst you will no doubt have spotted Stew and Mike's (xstric9x) names appearing in green.

Both of the above have graciously accepted the invitation to become part of the 350z-uk.com team, and we would like to welcome them both on board.

We have seen a masive growth in the popularity of the forum, and the recruitment of more moderators is necessary given the increased posting levels we are seeing (near 5,000 per week).

Please be gentle with them :)

Welcome aboard Stew and Mike :#1:

Thanks for the welcome folks. I'll try and do a good job. I certainly will be keeping the forum fun and games going!

Congrats guys, would love to say i am looking forward to you lads being mods :lol:;)

Mwuhhaha :ban:

Kidding buddy.

[off topic]

<

It seems that in the announcements section, some users have smilies and bbcode disabled by default - this should not be the case and appears to be a glitch affecting only a few people.

when you make your next post in this section (dont use quick reply), check the area under the section you type your reply in.

Remove the ticks from "disable bbcode" and "disable smilies", and insert a tick in the "use signature". Once you make a post having changed these settings, they should now become the default for this area.

[/off topic]