Anyone know what else i could do to my car?

jpaero

Found a picture of my car on a forum at a show the other month. Not a very good picture but the only one i have at the minute. Need ideas for what to do next. Was thinking, carbon, black roof, vinyls, just anything that would improve the look of it a bit more.

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp24 ... my350z.jpg

Another one

http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp24 ... tled-1.jpg

Well it's your car so you should be the one to decide.....

I can recommend Paul at Dream Customz for some custom headlights though - have a look at Pauls work by searching P15UL T on here.

Guess its a Torque GT supplied car.

Recognise the piece of road that second pic is taken on!

Outside wise, Id probably leave that alone now. Start tarting it up under the bonnet maybe

dont want to hijack the thread or anything but what do people think looks good on a black zed? am looking to improve the outside which i haevn't touched. was think maybe a carbon front lip. what else can i do?

Create your own thread then ;)

You'll get more responses too :thumbs:

dont want to hijack the thread or anything but what do people think looks good on a black zed? am looking to improve the outside which i haevn't touched. was think maybe a carbon front lip. what else can i do?

Create your own thread then ;)

You'll get more responses too :thumbs:

fair enough, think i just got told. will set one up. hopefully get some responses. cheers

Am pretty much with Ian, looks great :thumbs:

But a black roof may look cool and if you want to do the bonnet how about doing the vent mod to the excisting bonnet?

IMG_1269.jpg

Not often you see Giles's old car on this forum. You'll be kicked off the committee, Mark! :p;)