New VERY proud owner of a Z here!

Hello everyone! I'm Chris (or Millsy, eithers cool :)). I'm 23, in the Armed forces. My recently aquired z was actually bought off Pistonheads.com, from a member off here I believe. I've only had it less than a week & already I love it! I've been a member of an owners club before & that was extremly useful & I'm hoping the same from this. I'll do my best to attend meets etc (I've already got my eye on the Billing meet! Not far from me) & I'll do my best to keep spamming to zilch.

SO! I hope I'll be welcome!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I'm Chris (or Millsy, eithers cool :)). I'm 23, in the Armed forces. My recently aquired z was actually bought off Pistonheads.com, from a member off here I believe. I've only had it less than a week & already I love it! I've been a member of an owners club before & that was extremly useful & I'm hoping the same from this. I'll do my best to attend meets etc (I've already got my eye on the Billing meet! Not far from me) & I'll do my best to keep spamming to zilch.

SO! I hope I'll be welcome!

We love spamming here :lol::lol:

:welcome:

Not entirely sure which company imported her, the chap that previusly owned her had it imported specially for him. He seemed a good bloke & took damn good care of her (which is what I was after more than anything). Always loved Z's, never thought I'd ever own one! Feel very lucky!