New VERY proud owner of a Z here!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful car Chris. I think the White looks really good and the previous owner's obviously taken care of it. Nice one!

I bet your insurance premium's a real giggle being 23! :scare:

I'm a newbie too and this site is amazing.

Cheers guys. Really glad I got a pearlescent white one. Wanted to be sure that I got one I wanted, was either going to be Black (I really like black Z's!) That Metallic blue or white, almost got an orange one, but it was tiptronic (I like changing gears!). Hehe Yeah me insurance is a bit . . . . . . cheeky, shall we say. . . . . The pisstake is I got a quote 4 months ago-ish for an imported Z bit newer, etc. & it was HALF what I'm now paying . . . F***ers . . . But it should drop shed loads next year apparently.

Don't really mind though as fortunatly my jobs safe, I'm reasonably well paid & the defense budget won't change! Hehe! Just cant really mod it due to the fact the insurance will kill me . . . literally!

After looking at a kit on another thread ("Name that kit") I'm really liking the BuddyClub Ver 2 Wideboy kit. Similar to the Veilside Ver 3 but has slight differences, has straighter skirts rather than the twisty numbers the veilside has. Been "window shopping" on z-store.co.uk & found loads of shiny engine dress up bits that are really tempting. Not sold on the spoiler or wheels as of yet. I quite like the Nismo spoiler, but don't know how it'd look with a wide arch kit. Wheels wise I'm thinking black with chrome lip. "Ultralite Apache's" are taking my eye, but they only come upto 18's. In my opinion, if your going wide, you need biiig ass wheels to accompany the bulky look of the overall project. That paired up with a Varis carbon airduct & carbon Front Canards wil make a very sexy looking Zed!

That's all after I've paid it off of course :D

As for the mods Stew, he will be at a meet with me soon :p:lol:

HOPEFULLY!!!! lol

Doesn't look like my s14a chum will be coming. The Silvia needs a bit of a cleanup & doesn't want to "show off" a car that looks like . . . . It does currently . . . lol

Cheers Paul, Yeah, she's a peach ain't she? :D

Ha, Yeah the Avatar made me laugh. Took me a lil' while to figure out how to make it work though :S

Nothing like the slaughter of 50 Japanese school girls :D

Nice custom work by the way. Atm, I'm seriously struggling to resist getting some engine dress up bits off you!