Can you guess what it is yet? **UPDATE PICS**

mwalker56

You guys are too good, although Ian, i think you might have had a little inside knowledge!!

It's Paul's old bonnet, complete with green strips!

1239057496_gz.jpg

And now without.... (apologees for going a little overboard with the effects, i'm knackered!)

1239058768_IMG_1079a.jpg

Had the whole front resprayed and all of the wheels refurbished. Also had a drop of colour added to the wheels, custom mix of GM + some course alu paint and i must admit i LOVE the result. They sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight!!

Here's a pic of them in the underground car park (not so sparkly!). Photos dont really do the colour justice either, in reality is somewhere between the two pics...

1239058768_IMG_1089a.jpg

1239058443_IMG_1086.jpg

Cheers guys, couple more pics here, will try and get some shots in the sunshine soon.

1239095434_IMG_1080.jpg

1239095434_IMG_1077.jpg

I had to modify the bonnet mounts slightly to get a better fit, just elongated the original holes on the hinge (thanks for the suggestion Alex). Fit is pretty good now.

sacralidge...painting over carbon.. :lol::lol:

People ask me "When are you gonna paint your bonnet?"

I just flash them an evil look...

I know what you mean, it was VERY hard making the decision as the carbon weave looked amazing, but with the Green stripes already painted on there it was easier to do the whole thing. I also wanted a slighty more subtle look. As you say, alot of people think a carbon bonnet is an unsprayed bonnet you have on becuase you've recently had a crash!

When sort some sunny pics out when Bristol actually sees some sun...