Pictures of First Z - Finally

lnorange

Just got round to uploading pics of my first Z. 3 months in and enjoying every minute including all the little quirks that make this car fab (leaking roof, fixed with help from this forum, clicking rear axle ongoing with Nissan).

Pics are just from phone so quality is just OK.

Picked it up from a local garage, 05 with only 6500 miles on the clock!!

photo.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-3.jpg

Yes they are 20" wheels put on by the previous owner just before it was sold, crap tyres in the wet and hard work to keep these ones shining in the snow!!

The rest is standard but already want to start under the bonnet, few carbon bits and the cold air intake first, fancy keeping it simple, black and chrome; anyone know the best place to get a chrome intake pipe?

Les

Looking very B) Les. I'm sure I've seen you driving about IB but I was in the gf's 206 an had no chance of keeping up!

A vist from 350z-uk top brass in the next 3 weeks.........we'll have to get ourselves ready for inspection! Martinmac on deck! :D

Shuck, thought you may have past me a few times, on Ingleby and near your house!!

NE meet at any time would be great, name the place and time! especially from the top brass!!

Wheels do look great but no good for the winter, hard work keeping them top notch, just applied Jetseal to them in the last few weeks of the snow and that stuff does work wonders, stops corrosion forming on the chrome bits!! On the look out for winter wheels for autumn time.

Roll on the sunny weather, 3 degrees, don't care as long as the sun's out, hard us northerners!!

Thanks for the comments!! Just need to find a garage we can trust in the NE to look after the baby!!

Les

:drive1