Not getting PMs through

A few people have mentioned that they dont seem to be able to send pms. I suspect this may be because the addressee doesnt notice they have them in their inbox on the new forum.

It may be worth people enabling the pop up window in the user control panel/board preferences so they see them..

A few people have mentioned they seen to sit in the outbox when the recipients are online.

Maybe they're ignoring them? ;)

I think it'll just take time for people to get used to checking the top right of the screen every time they log on to check for messages if they haven't got the pop-up enabled.

I have had 4 pms sitting in my outbox for 4 days now, which were sent to guys who are regulars.

No they do not owe me money :lol:

I am a little concerned that they may think that I am not responding to them. :blush:

I just PM'd 3fiddyz

(in fact I did it twice)

Nothing in sent folder or outbox folder when i checked. He is offline.

No problem for me as I have the popup switched on. Might be an idea, if its possible, to change to a colour like the Donate & Discount tabs are. Should make it stand out more then.

+1 A change in the colour would be good :thumbs:

That would be a good idea. Sure the guys can arrange it :thumbs:

PMs are working fine for me though, sent and recieved about 10 since the new forum went live, and all worked fine :)

No problem for me as I have the popup switched on. Might be an idea, if its possible, to change to a colour like the Donate & Discount tabs are. Should make it stand out more then.

+1 A change in the colour would be good :thumbs:

That would be a good idea. Sure the guys can arrange it :thumbs:

PMs are working fine for me though, sent and recieved about 10 since the new forum went live, and all worked fine :)

I do alot of Web UAT Chris (professionally). and I have about 4 pm's that i sent that have not showed up in

outbox or sentbox

I have also sent many successfully

But you DO have an issue with PM's

in my inbox it says i have 171 messages but room for 300?! :wacko:

You're just special B)

PM's have been ok for me, and Ive sent a fair few since forum went live.

Though if pop-ups wernt on, im not certain I would spot I had one waiting