Saying Hello

Hello Forum

Been reading the forum for a while just registered today, really seriously thinking bout getting a zed. Currently driving an Integra Type R at the moment as my weekend car, looking to replace it maybe with one 350z. I'm 27 from Newcastle upon tyne area, not many for sale up here to be honest.

Trying to find somewhere at the moment to test drive one gauge how they drive.

Will continue to read up already noticed how friendly and informative the whole place is keep up the good work.

Gary

Hi Gary and welcome,

Benfield Nissan is around the corner from you! Go and see the sales guy there called richard Stokoe. He's a great guy and will allow you a test drive! they also get some excellent cars in there!

Hope you find one mate :thumbs:

Hi Gary and welcome,

Benfield Nissan is around the corner from you! Go and see the sales guy there called richard Stokoe. He's a great guy and will allow you a test drive! they also get some excellent cars in there!

Hope you find one mate :thumbs:

Thanks for the info, been looking at the one in Newcastle going to ring them and go at the weekend can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome , I have always wanted a "z", took one for a test drive just the sound and the view in the wing mirrors of the rear haunches seriously did it for me..... gave me a bit of a chubby..... and I have not even taken delivery of it yet :D I have to wait until thursday for that !!!!