oh the temptations of the workplace!

spr1ngy

So....... im figuring out photobucket and so on for pictures and thought i'd show you how well behaved i have to be at work..........

Free brakes anyone..........

IMG_0242.jpg

more..........

IMG_0243.jpg

All the silicone hose i could has for, ever size, colour, bend.......

IMG_0245.jpg

Lucky i'm a good boy !!

Oh and here are some from this weekends test a Paul Ricard circuit in France, lovely place :teeth:

lola1.jpg

lola2.jpg

lola3.jpg

lola4.jpg

and heres our factory !!

lola5.jpg

Enjoy!

Well they smashed one up at the test! so we're working our socks off to get another turned round in time!

smashy.jpg

how much for this one bud?

your looking at £650,000 for the car, but to run a successful season, with spares, £3 mil......

Well they smashed one up at the test! so we're working our socks off to get another turned round in time!

smashy.jpg

your looking at £650,000 for the car, but to run a successful season, with spares, £3 mil......

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: was a woman driving this particular one at the time? :blush::lol:

smashy.jpg

haha! no, but there is an old motorsport saying that regards this crash - "dont go testing if your not going to push it"

:scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare::scare: was a woman driving this particular one at the time? :blush::lol: