Which spoiler?

Adriank

Personally i'm not convinced on either. The 350z's look as if it's in need of a decent spoiler to make it look even better but after seeing them with one i'm not sure that they look as good as it could be! sticking with the original for now, think that looks good enough on its own!

Personal opinion, Ings look really smart, Nismo looks like something an 18 year old bolts to the back of his Nova, apologies to anyone who's got the Nismo :p

i know what you mean, but i like it, its the fact that it re styles the rear dramatically,

got really frustrated recently when someone commented on how nice my car was. then when trying to remember what it was said ... its one of those audi TT things. i know she was complimenting it. but it really annoyed me and i want my car not to associated with an audi TT.

not that i don't like the TT, i think the new TTS is very nice. but i think the ZED is a rarer car, and i don't like it when people think its a more common car like the TT. sorry if i have offended any previous TT owners as thats not what i'm trying to do. :blush: