Which spoiler?

Adriank

Im at a dilema, i cant decide what spoiler to get!

My main choices are Nismo V2 Carbon Blade or The Ings LX, heres some pics of each:

Ings LX

1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Ings1.jpg

Nismo V2 Carbon

p3kw7.jpg

30-1015-06.jpg

I like both but the dilema is....

I want to deburger the back end. If i get the ings i can pull it off and it covers it, so all is well. With the Nismo, i will need to get the holes filled and the tailgate painted aswell as having the spoiler fitted!

What to do!

would most people even notice?

You would notice and thats the main thing at the end of the day. I think it all depdns on what you car looks like now. If its standard looking the Ings would look better imo. If you want people to notice the spoiler on the back you cant beat the one on mine :lol:

i'm in a similar dilemma, i like the nismo v2 but from some angles i'm not sure. i can't work out if i leave it with the lip or go for the big wing, to go with the nismo kit.

i don't mind the ings, i think i would need to see both in the flesh side by side to make a choice.

if you went nismo, why not get rid of the burger and get the tommy K badge to put in place. which is what i'm going to do.