Nice or Rice?

N1SM0350z

bit to much of a halfords glue car ram raid.

nice try, but the car needs to be more suttle, the original shape is good, and these extras haven't complemented the car

Agreed, too try hard. Lose the black wheels, window tint and Schnitzer £725 :scare: wing repeater/piercings and it would be B)

I really like the white trend at the moment, wonder how long it'll last?

Alway's thought my mum's 2.0 litre Saphire looked cool in white :lol:

Looks good to me.. the black type 5 wheels are mint.. worth about 2.5k a set.. maybe 3k.. owner is confused about power output.. it's 343bhp..

side vents are a bit... well... cr4p to be honest....

The wheels and spoiler look fab in the flesh, i saw a car identical to that in early '07 that belonged to a BM dealer called (don't laugh) Dick Lovett....

Buy it.... you know you want to.. i would :) it'll just eat you up untill you go and look at it....

Looks good to me.. the black type 5 wheels are mint.. worth about 2.5k a set.. maybe 3k.. owner is confused about power output.. it's 343bhp..

The wheels and spoiler look fab in the flesh, i saw a car identical to that in early '07 that belonged to a BM dealer called (don't laugh) Dick Lovett....

Buy it.... you know you want to.. i would :) it'll just eat you up untill you go and look at it....

:lol: My brother bought his car from Dick Lovett and he had a nice sticker in the rear window so everyone could see :lol:

:lol: My brother bought his car from Dick Lovett and he had a nice sticker in the rear window so everyone could see :lol:

Dick does nicer cars tham BMW's:

http://www.dicklovett.co.uk/hitlist.php ... 05&make=20

:)

Dick does nicer cars tham BMW's:

http://www.dicklovett.co.uk/hitlist.php ... 05&make=20

:)