Soon to be owner...

Hi All

New to the site dont have my car yet but supposed to be picking it up on Saturday :D Its a Black GT '57 plate (08) car in very good condition put a deposit down last week and have been too excited this week anc cant wait, although I have been kept busy trying to scrape together the money!!!

Had an Integra Type R for 3 years before having a company car (Audi A3 2.0T) for the last 3 years am looking forward to getting back into a sporty car. Think I will need to take it easy for the first couple of months and keeping it standard, although while looking test drove one with a Nismo sports exhaust which was :thumbs: so this could be an option further down the line...

Will try and ger some pics up next week if I am out of the car for long enough!!!

Cheers

Eng

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great welcome :D

Picked the car up from the dealer on time :yahoo: but it has to go back in tomorrow already :thumbdown: They were trying to be nice and give me the SupaGard protection free but didnt clean the car properly first and when looking at it in the sun you can see where some bird had left a mark in the middle of the bonnet and cant get rid of it without stripping back the supagard... Will get some pics up this weekend when it comes back looking nice...

Did get to enjoy it for the first weekend as the sun was out all the time and loving it B)

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got some pics sorted of my car been too busy with work and moving in with the misses... apparently I have had better things that I should be doing :headhurt:

Still just got a couple of days of work and some peace so thought I could get some pics up, just a standard car with no frills at the moment but I think it looks B) especially as the sun is out!!!