I need inspiration - show me your Zed!!

Conrad

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this one its loverly, take it you've sold it now.

It's so sweet isnt it? You wouldnt believe how low he dropped the price to sell, was an absolute bargain for someone!

+1, B) , and you wouldnt belive how low it was/is :lol:

I wonder what spacers he's had on it? 40 mm each side? :scare:

It's so sweet isnt it? You wouldnt believe how low he dropped the price to sell, was an absolute bargain for someone!

really? how much did it go for in the end, if you dont mind me asking. or pm me? and when was it sold? cant believe i didnt see it advertised for sale.

really? how much did it go for in the end, if you dont mind me asking. or pm me? and when was it sold? cant believe i didnt see it advertised for sale.

It was before your 'time' ;)

50mm :blush:

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

:headhurt::headhurt::headhurt::headhurt:

:wacko:;) They were hubcentrics, and they werent cheap, very good quality imported from the states, along with their own lugs, upgraded wheel bearings and upgraded rear axle, everything was setup, balanced and measured, no expense spared. I didnt use the car for track racing, it was modded for show car status. The hardest part was driving it from reading where I had the kit put on to Romford without spacers, looked horrible with sunken wheels especially in public lol. But once I got to the garage they got to work and the car was in there for a week upgrading all that was necessary to install the spacers and reduce possible problems. If I was using this car for performance then I would never of added spacers. But then as everyone knows Im a crap driver so I just stick to looks :lol:

I need to get me some of those 5 spoke Nismo wheels...

Some nice cars, chaps.

I like the splash guards too - any idea where I might be able to pick some up, and how they are fitted?

You mean these 5 spoke Nismo's

IMG_0580-1.jpg

Well everbody else has had a go. :lol:

forgive me but couldn't you just get wide enough wheels with proper offsets? with the amount of money you presumably spent on it, what's the point of putting spacers on it? too many people on this forum forget that spacers IMO should be a last resort, really... especially if you get new wheels anyway! :blush:

It had to be Gt-s wheels, tried other wheels didnt have the same look, wasnt going to compromise, even when I ruined the anodize I was abouts to buy a second set of GT-S wheels for summer and use these for my winter wheels and I couldnt get the big enough offsets in this wheel to cover the distance hence why had to go down the last resort. And glad to say I pulled it off imo ;)

forgive me but couldn't you just get wide enough wheels with proper offsets? with the amount of money you presumably spent on it, what's the point of putting spacers on it? too many people on this forum forget that spacers IMO should be a last resort, really... especially if you get new wheels anyway! :blush:

It had to be Gt-s wheels, tried other wheels didnt have the same look, wasnt going to compromise, even when I ruined the anodize I was abouts to buy a second set of GT-S wheels for summer and use these for my winter wheels and I couldnt get the big enough offsets in this wheel to cover the distance hence why had to go down the last resort. And glad to say I pulled it off imo ;)

Whats the point of going down the easy route, if everyone relied on bolt on bolt off parts everybodys car would have the same wheels, same springs, same looks. The whole reason for modifying a car is for it to be individual and tailored to your own personal preferance. Hats off to you I say sir!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Whats the point of going down the easy route, if everyone relied on bolt on bolt off parts everybodys car would have the same wheels, same springs, same looks. The whole reason for modifying a car is for it to be individual and tailored to your own personal preferance. Hats off to you I say sir!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

+1 totally agree

Here is mine as it was a year ago........

DSC00159.jpg

andy, what seats have you got in there?

can you also post a shot of the back end? you seem to have one nice fat diffuser there bud ;)

+1 totally agree

DSC00159.jpg

can you also post a shot of the back end? you seem to have one nice fat diffuser there bud ;)

+1 totally agree

DSC00159.jpg

They are cobra Misano seats. I was sick with envy when I first saw them, they are stunning, he was such a lucky man to get them :dry: Andy I hate you, you should of given them to a more needier person... aka me :lol:;) really cant wait to see what it looks like now, azure and black are my two fav colours with this kit B)

As above, it is the Veilside V3 kit but I sent the exhaust surrounds off to the States to be carbon wrapped. You can't quite see it in this photo but it is the best I have.

DSC00163.jpg

The seats as Jay said, are Cobra Misano's with custom Bride subframes.

Here are my seats before and after.....

Picture223.jpg

The subframes were Brides with some custom runners made to fit th Cobras

Picture321.jpg

thanks lads.

those 2 issues are bugging me really. the rear bumper and the seats.

I have some mad plans for the back ends just need to see various bumpers.

also the seats are doing my heading specially because my car is a roadster. I want to change them but I have to take in consideration the passenger seat movement as the roof goes down. I dont know if any one on here with a soft top have done that before or not and I fancy something more supportive than the GT seats :wacko:

Never ever noticed you had them carbon wrapped Andy :lol:, they do say its the small touch's ;)B):thumbs:

Just wait 'till the cars back mate B)

Andy, was it Paul who did the carbon work... :thumbs:

Yes mate, threw them in along with a load of his other bits and pieces to save on the postage! Did take 4 months but was worth it!