I need inspiration - show me your Zed!!

Conrad

Hi all,

As yet I've still to purchase my first 350Z.

I've been on the look out for some time but I'm biding my time for the right car at the right price. I doubt anyone remembers but I mentioned on here a couple weeks back that I have the option to buy a friends Uk '04 GT with Rays in gunmetal grey. The only problem is I'm just not that over keen on the wheels or colour...

I'm looking at all the other colours too but just can't decide on what colour/spec to go for.

If you could all do me a favour and post me some pics of your motor that would be great, I need inspiration!!! :thumbs:

Im a bit late with my two pennith but----

Come on--- it’s a no brainer, everyone knows that gunmetal with the contrasting silver rays is BEST of breed, that’s why it’s the best selling colour. The grey makes its occupant look even more handsome and desirable than usual and---- keep this under your hat mind -----it’s quite a bit quicker than those other colours as well.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

As yet I've still to purchase my first 350Z.

I've been on the look out for some time but I'm biding my time for the right car at the right price. I doubt anyone remembers but I mentioned on here a couple weeks back that I have the option to buy a friends Uk '04 GT with Rays in gunmetal grey. The only problem is I'm just not that over keen on the wheels or colour...

I'm looking at all the other colours too but just can't decide on what colour/spec to go for.

If you could all do me a favour and post me some pics of your motor that would be great, I need inspiration!!! :thumbs:

Im a bit late with my two pennith but----

Come on--- it’s a no brainer, everyone knows that gunmetal with the contrasting silver rays is BEST of breed, that’s why it’s the best selling colour. The grey makes its occupant look even more handsome and desirable than usual and---- keep this under your hat mind -----it’s quite a bit quicker than those other colours as well.

Bugger-- didnt see that green one above before I posted. On reflection gunmetal might be just about as quick as that one.

Nice one Conrad, don't forget the offer is still there for the swap of interiors ;)

:lol: don't worry fella I hadn't forgot about you.

I must admit that every single person that's seen my new car loves the orange leather, everyone that is except me! :lol:

I'm assuming if we did do the swap we'd change the hand brake, gear knob and steering wheel too? I'll give it a couple more days and see if I get used to it, if not we'll exchange some pics of our interior and we'll take it from there. B)

PS - how far west along the coast of South Wales are you?

I'm in Porthcawl which is about 20 miles past Cardiff along the M4 motorway.

You may grow to like the orange but if not pm me and we'll get it sorted :thumbs:

GReddy.

Though there was some news that Trust (the parent company) went bust, but there seems to have been a reorganisation and they may still survive.

I got them shipped from the USA, as finding a supplier in the UK at the time was a nightmare unless you wanted to pay silly money and still wait for them to be shipped from the states anyway.