Got pulled by the boys in blue

NWZ

This is so funny.....

On Friday I was pulling out of Halfords in Wrexham and was driving around a one way system. A 05 MY Black Ford Focus suddenly pulled into a parking space in front of me and then I had to brake suddenly, he then tried to manouvre in the space and was making a right pigs ears of it, anyway I got fed up and drove around him, didn't floor it put just enough for the k&n to make some tunes :lol:

Next thing I know this Black Ford Focus put it's sirens on, it was an unmarked police car !!! He pulled me over, the conversation went like this:-

PC - "So what's your problem, revving your engine like that " he said with a grin on his face

Me - "I just thought you were a crap driver making an arse of parking, and you didn't indicate"

PC - "I did indicate"

Me - "You didn't!!!"

PC - "Look if you going to be funny about this I'll take you back and give you a fine, you don't want your car taken off you do you?"

Me - "Look, I take your point, but you didn't indicate"

PC - "Look, I haven't got time for this we have a prisoner in the boot of another car and I need to deal with that....."

PC - "Look, this is a really nice car, don't be revving your engine around town, go and find some back lanes and GIVE IT SOME BEANS"

ME - ....gobsmacked, smiled and said "OK"

and off he goes....so I took the car around the horshoe pass to test out my power steering fix, and gave it some beans :teeth::teeth::teeth:

Me - "I just thought you were a crap driver making an arse of parking, and you didn't indicate"

PC - "I did indicate"

Me - "You didn't!!!"

Good for you! :yahoo:

PC - "Look if you going to be funny about this I'll take you back and give you a fine, you don't want your car taken off you do you?"

Knob :angry:

PC - "Look, I haven't got time for this we have a prisoner in the boot of another car

:scare:

I've been stopped in the Zed once and it was my fault for running a ridiculously small plate on the front. Fair cop!

Was harassed in my younger days but found most were ok when they realised I was a polite and respectful young lad! Others were total tossers though.

If it'd been Gene Hunt he'd have been joining the other bloke in the boot!

There are some nice coppers around then Derek. ;)

I only know one good copper and thats Ming B) Most of the others are prats :rant:

Derek is a nice guy ;)

Whos Derek? :blush: