Ok ok, so im back and with a new beast...

sl114

Im ready for it, its all in the name of budgeting and getting me to where i need to go without the use of public transport. Its cheap, economical and i can get my daughter in the back seats along with her overnight stuff and toys...perfect :thumbs:

I have now looked at the pics three times and I must admit I quite like it. And welcome back bud, its been too long ;)
Thank you buddy, i dont expect people to like it as if im honest its not my preferred choice, but needs are a must in this situation. Im more putting this up as a photographer who is getting back into taking pictures :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
I have now looked at the pics three times and I must admit I quite like it. And welcome back bud, its been too long ;)
Thank you buddy, i dont expect people to like it as if im honest its not my preferred choice, but needs are a must in this situation. Im more putting this up as a photographer who is getting back into taking pictures :thumbs:

If you are getting back into photography you need to get your white balance sorted out, its all over the place.

The 500 seems a bit too girly to me.