Engine Bay

T8 JPE

What do people use to clean their engine bays. I've got loads of shinney bits of carbon now but theres a fair bit of dust and dirt around the place.

Whats the best way to start obviously i dont wanna go in with the pressure washer just wondered how other people did it.

Thanks in advance

5.jpg

when i had it I used albanians

pmsl....

As far as i can tell the only people now staffing the wash and go type places round manchester are either albanians or asbo riddled wasp youth... always the same m.o. .. joint is owned by either a shouty fat english bloke / Or a Young Asian with pockets overflowing with tenners !!

cheers buddy!!!!! :teeth:

Just deceding wether or not to get some of the silver corigated cable ducting to cover the standard black ducting, or wether it will detract from how it looks now and make it look to over the top :dry:

Personally i would get it, in my opionion, it would look B) , but totally up to you bud, does look the nuts though, really likeing the orange hoses bud :teeth::thumbs:

cheers buddy!!!!! :teeth:

Just deceding wether or not to get some of the silver corigated cable ducting to cover the standard black ducting, or wether it will detract from how it looks now and make it look to over the top :dry:

Keep it how it is :thumbs:

:lol: its the same stuff as whats on envy's car and mark's (3fiddy) just thinking it to give it abit more B)

Iv bought a grounding kit but struggling with what else to do with it!!! No1 say twin turboes :lol: if only!!!! still havent been in one yet !!!!

Catch can for a bit more bling ;)

Catch can was £90ish & I used samcos instead of the clear tubing that came with it which were another £30. Can came from RHDJapan & samcos from demon tweaks.

Easy enough job to do yourself :)

DSC_1165.jpg

Mine needs a good clean before the show start :blush: