First Car Ideas for Mrs

gadgetnut74

Hi Guys, the wife never learned to drive (didn't take test at least) and i'm obviously not teaching her in the 350z ..

Wondered if you had any recommendations for £1-2.5k cars to kick off in.. initial thoughts .. Fiat Seicento Arbarth ;-)

Would be handy to be luggable to make up for my roadster, but ideally small / capable of motorway trips occasionally!

I've got to spend both our allowances on my 350z so fair's fair..

Hi Guys, the wife never learned to drive (didn't take test at least) and i'm obviously not teaching her in the 350z ..

Wondered if you had any recommendations for £1-2.5k cars to kick off in.. initial thoughts .. Fiat Seicento Arbarth ;-)

Would be handy to be luggable to make up for my roadster, but ideally small / capable of motorway trips occasionally!

I've got to spend both our allowances on my 350z so fair's fair..

As much as I dont like them an old VW Polo - they go on for ever - brakes are not the best but best compromise really!

But you HAVE to stay with Jap stuff - old Toyota Corolla or Mazda 323, rock solid go on for ever and cheap to run ! :thumbs: