HELP IT IS ALL IN FRENCH

Nordic GT

I have just installed my Kenwood headunit with the ICT leads.All is working well apart from there are frequent Interuptions in FRENCH. I took the head unit out and plugged the BOSE back in and it is still spouting french.Has anyone came across this.PLEASE PLease help it is driving me mad. :rant:

sounds like a case of the rare french audioflu :lol:

i don't under stand how your amp can be giving you instructions the amp is just an amplifier, its not a receiver of FM signal

its like saying the teapot told me to shave your head ;)

have you set the radios of both of them to AM frequency or something?

lol yeah this is a strange one.

Nothing to do with the radio I am afraid voulez vouz.

It turns the stereo to mute whilst it talks at max volume then once the broadcast has stopped then the radio or cd goes back on.

I dont have a handsfree attached so cant think it would be that.

This is strange and very frustrating as the system has now been returned to factory and it is still doing it.

well, since it happens to both the aftermarket as well as the factory HU, I'd guess it's nothing on the car itself.

Perhaps TA is turned on and locally it's in french for some reason.

I'm thinking, Bose with factory wiring, as in no extra added wiring and then the Kenwood with extra wiring, so it works with the Bose speakers, it's hard to imagine that there is a fault with the car, especially since all of it has been reverted to factory spec.

It's got to be the local airwaves.

Just my thoughts...

Zut alore!!!

il a l'air d'un grand problème, un je ne peux pas aider avec comme mes services dans l'équipement audio sont très limités. mais je peux vous aider avec vos traductions françaises si cela aide, bien que je sois un peu rouillé.

Zut alore!!!

il a l'air d'un grand problème, un je ne peux pas aider avec comme mes services dans l'équipement audio sont très limités. mais je peux vous aider avec vos traductions françaises si cela aide, bien que je sois un peu rouillé.

translated ...

oh my gosh

it sounds like a big problem, one i cannot help with as my services in audio equipment is very limited. but i can help you with your french translations if that helps, although i am a little rusty. ;)

Zut alore!!!

il a l'air d'un grand problème, un je ne peux pas aider avec comme mes services dans l'équipement audio sont très limités. mais je peux vous aider avec vos traductions françaises si cel'aide, bien que je sois un peu rouillé.

pas mal B)

merci bucket mr zedrush. ;)

as for the french talking on the amp, maybe its a preprogrammed testing loop. i.e. its putt on so that they can test an amp with speakers with out having to connect up a radio.

if so you may have flicked a switch on somewhere or somehow activateda programme.

what is the french person saying. maybe its the clue to turning it off?

It is definately something to do with the Bose.I can hear a relay clicking behind the passenger dash.it clicks then the message is transmitted so must be a problem.I will try and take a recording and try and type up if you could basically translate mate.

Cheers Dave.

as for the french talking on the amp, maybe its a preprogrammed testing loop. i.e. its putt on so that they can test an amp with speakers with out having to connect up a radio.

if so you may have flicked a switch on somewhere or somehow activateda programme.

c'est fantastique! je ne suis plus le seul frenchie dans cette communaute! :yahoo: Ca va la toi rtbiscuit? du viens-tu? tu ne pas rouille du tout! cest des mois que je pas parle ou ecrite en francais donc excuse mon enthusiasme :D

OOH sorry Nordic GT before i get carried away :blush: . yes i do agree with our resident french translator that if you could somehow tell us what is being said then we will be closer to helping you :thumbs:

Lol you guys are cracking me up lol

The good news is I got a recording, the bad news is I dont have a clue what it is saying so cant write it lol.

As it is late I think it is best if I wait till the morning as it has thecurtains twitching when it kicks in and living in a flat that aint good lol.

c'est fantastique! je ne suis plus le seul frenchie dans cette communaute! :yahoo: Ca va la toi rtbiscuit? du viens-tu? tu ne pas rouille du tout! cest des mois que je pas parle ou ecrite en francais donc excuse mon enthusiasme :D

OOH sorry Nordic GT before i get carried away :blush: . yes i do agree with our resident french translator that if you could somehow tell us what is being said then we will be closer to helping you :thumbs:

ca va bien merci, i'm glad you've been able to use your french, it must be difficult not speaking it for so long. i'm not french, nor have i been there since i was about 12, just try and pick up what i can. i lived with some french people at university, they taught me french i taughtt hem english. i haven't properly used it for ages, and my understanding of words is limited in places. but always welcome an enthusiastic french speaker ;)

où sont vous d'à l'origine?

Lol you guys are cracking me up lol

The good news is I got a recording, the bad news is I dont have a clue what it is saying so cant write it lol.

As it is late I think it is best if I wait till the morning as it has thecurtains twitching when it kicks in and living in a flat that aint good lol.

Ok Dave give it a go tomorrow! :thumbs:

ca va bien merci, i'm glad you've been able to use your french, it must be difficult not speaking it for so long. i'm not french, nor have i been there since i was about 12, just try and pick up what i can. i lived with some french people at university, they taught me french i taughtt hem english. i haven't properly used it for ages, and my understanding of words is limited in places. but always welcome an enthusiastic french speaker ;)

je vis a worcester et vous?

mes parents sont du cameroun, mais je suis nee a londres et j'ai vecu un bout de temps en france et l'afrique de l'ouest .

enchante de faire votre connaisance :)

Bennett

And i thought i was complicated:P

i have moved about myself a wee bit and currently work in devon. loooonnnng commute:scare:

it would be good to catchup in a meet soon and put face to name.:teeth:

i clocking off now got some work to do. goodnight m8.

Ha ha ha :lol::lol: This is funny!!

We are currently trying to learn French for our holls in a few months - I can bung ya my Michel Thomas CD's if that helps!! Only 8 of them! :lol:

Maybe your Sub woofer is possed!! :surrender:

Michel thomas will scare the demon from your subwoofer !!Ooooh thats a scary scrubbing brush on his head is'nt it!!!

michel_thomas.jpg

C'est super !!! car je parle francais aussi :yahoo: