NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

srobrien

Oh no - sorry to hear about that mate - I was going to suggest MER polish with a rag its worked for me in the past untill you said you had a hole in the pumper!! :surrender:

Hope you get it sorted soon and at least its still lined up properly so thats something?

the shutlines look like they have closed up slightly on the passenger side (unless its the angle of the pics) so you may need brackets with a new bumper

Yeah i had to pop the bumper back a bit, im really surprised how little damage was caused. I totally mauled the other car. Its going to need a complete new left hand side :blush:

R

Main thing is nobody got hurt and hopefully you'll become a more observant driver as a result.

You could get that azure bumper off sunset350z, then you'd also have a carbon lip insert already fitted, all you'll need ia a respray.

That should work out cheaper, cos if you only go for the respray and purchase of bumper brakets, and re-attach the bumper yourself, that should work out alot cheaper than haveing a workshop do all the work and charging you full price.

Main thing is nobody got hurt and hopefully you'll become a more observant driver as a result.

You could get that azure bumper off sunset350z, then you'd also have a carbon lip insert already fitted, all you'll need ia a respray.

That should work out cheaper, cos if you only go for the respray and purchase of bumper brakets, and re-attach the bumper yourself, that should work out alot cheaper than haveing a workshop do all the work and charging you full price.

Thanks although i can't really say i was that unobservant, there was cars parked on double yellow lines at the corner of the road blocking my view...it was more bad timing.

Im going to have to claim off my insurance anyway for the other car so it doesn't make any difference if i claim for a new bumper.

Blimey, are you sure its not wedged onto the pavement in that piccy?! It looks Tight!!

It is a VERY tight car park, doesn't help that people seem to think they need two spaces for a clio. The bumper is about 1/2 cm above the kerb....very close indeed. Last week when it was covered in ice i couldn't park up the the kerb otherwise it would have scraped.

R